Chapter 8: Qua-Toyne's Emergency Meeting

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 4, Day 8. Government Council Hall, Lotus Garden, Qua-Toyne Principality

After the Battle of Ejei ended two days ago, the Qua-Toyne Principality held an emergency senate session. Those who attended included Mr Yagou, Officer Breweye, and General Nou. They are here to discuss the progress made by FPDA's IFOR units.

Many of them reported on the outstanding performance of the FPDA troops against the Lourian attack. Even when there were witnesses who were well-informed about the five nations, the unbelievable outcomes of the battle still sent the Senate into chaos.

"That's all I can conclude the report on the Battle of Ejei between the FPDA and the Lourian Army, Mr Prime Minister," said Nou to Kanata as he reported to him in the form of a scroll.

"All right, General. Let me see," said Kanata. As he opened the scroll and read the report, he overheard the chatters of the rest of Qua-Toyne's ministers.

"Can you believe it? They, the FPDA, managed to annihilate 40,000 Lourian armies just in several minutes without any causalities on their side,"

"There are some testimonies stating that there are trails of smoke that appeared continuously at the base of the FPDA near the Daital Plain. They said that it was done by the Singapore 'Aa-ti-luh-ree',"

"Does that mean the FPDA do possess magical weapons or some sort?"

"Have the FPDA said anything about it yet?"

"I heard that the battlefield looks like a hellish landscape,"

"Aren't their deeds similar to the ones mentioned in the legends of The Mythical Warriors!?"

"It looks like they can't disclose the details about the attack,"

Realizing that the meeting was about to turn noisy because of what they found and thought based on reports from the FPDA army's success in defeating Louria's army during the battle of Ejei, Kanata raised his voice to end their conversation.

"Folks! Please lower all of your voices! The meeting is about to start," said Kanata.

Everyone started to lower their voices as the Prime Minister of Qua-Toyne Principality was about to begin his speech.

"As we all know, since the involvement of the Five Power Defence Arrangements in this conflict, better known as FPDA by us all, one by one success they have managed to embrace opposing our enemy, namely the Louria Kingdom, under the leadership of Hark Louria XXXIV who wishes to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-human in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent," said Kanata as he began his speech.

Just hearing the word 'Hark Louria XXXIV" made the ministers' faces turn red in anger because of how they hated his decision. Even so, they decided to put on a calm face and listen to Kanata's speech.

"Among the successes embraced by the FPDA includes their victory against the Lourian Eastern Conquest Navy. Can all of you folks imagine it? 4,400 Lourian ships, got repelled by only three ships; one from Malaysia, another one from the British, and the third one from the Aussies. That doesn't even include the ones they managed to capture Vice-Admiral Sharkun of the Lourian Navy,"

Everyone inside the meeting widened their eyes when they heard that.

"Is it true, Officer Breweye? The FPDA manage to detain Vice-Admiral Sharkun?" a Minister asked Breweye.

"Yes, they did. I'm also shocked to find it," said Breweye.

"Next, was the elven refugees from a village called Alfur. They lived 10 km east of the Fortress City Ejei, meaning they lived in a remote area. When they heard the news about what had happened at Gim, they quickly packed up their things and started to leave, only for them to encounter the Louria Hawk Knight's 15th Cavalry under Captain Red-Eyed Jove. Too bad the FPDA's reconnaissance units arrived and repelled those bloody Lourians away. And lastly... the Battle of Ejei. According to what I've got from General Nou, the FPDA stationed near the Daital Plains didn't move even for an inch, but amazingly, the 40,000 Lourian troops located 5 km west of the Fortress City Ejei got themselves pulverized into death and explosions," said Kanata.