Chapter 11: Bows and Arrows against bolts of Lightning

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 4, Day 13. Government Council Hall, Royal Capital Jin-Hark, Louria Kingdom

"Our strategic base in Gim, along with the Lords that formed the Eastern Subjugation Army, and the support sent by the Parpaldia Empire

"Our strategic base in Gim, along with the Lords that formed the Eastern Subjugation Army, and the support sent by the Parpaldia Empire... had gone," General Patagene said solemnly as he informed the terrible report to the Lourian Officials.

Two days had passed, and the news about the defeat of the Eastern Subjugation Army located in Gim together with the supporting Parpaldia soldiers had arrived at the ears of the Lourian officials, including 

"Mr Prime Minister Maus, the report and account obtained from the surviving naval personnel on the previous days together with remaining dragon knights stated that the FPDA used magical weapons to attack them. Is this true?" an official asked Maus.

"Well... I'm terrified that I cannot answer that. General Patagene, what's your opinion?" said Maus. 

"Uhm... I'm very sorry, Mr Prime Minister. But I can tell you that our royal magician, Yamirei, knows better than us," said Patagene.

"Okay... Yamirei, can you explain to us what type of magical weapons are used by the FPDA to attack our units?" asked Maus.

"Mmm... it's tough to explain it. A statement from the dragon knights revealed that they were chased by Lightning Arrows launched from a ship that exploded when it came in contact with nearby dragons and underwater explosive arrows... magical pole was nestled on a turret that shoots lightning bullets... These weapons are only possessed by those who had once stepped their feet here," said Yamirei.

"Who?" Patagene and Maus asked.

"Who else if it's not The Mythical Warriors!" said Yamirei.

Everyone inside the Government Council Hall erupted in fear after hearing Yamirei's possible answer.

"The Mythical Warriors!? The one who drove away the Demon Lord and his army from the Rodenius Continent a long time ago!?!"

"That's impossible! I thought it was just some sort of fairy tale!"

"This means that the mythical warlords with their iron monsters were called back to aid the Qua-Toynians!"

For the next moment, the Government Council Hall was filled with uproar and panic until Yamirei and Maus decided to calm down the situation.

"If that's the case, then our continuous defeat and also the devastating loss can be explained!" said Patagene.

"Hold on for a second... if those five nations are where The Mythical Warriors belong, they should've left because based on the legend told by our ancestors, the warriors immediately returned to their world without even taking any prizes granted by those demi-human scums," a Lourian official added.