Chapter 18: The Lions against The Lucifers (Part 2)

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 11, Day 6. Demon Lord's Subjugation Army Headquarters

"Gentlemen, please step into the Headquarters. We will commence the strategy meeting immediately," said Moah as he guided the FPDA soldiers into the Demon Lord's Subjugation Army Headquarters of the Fortress City of Tormis after many corners and stairs.

Along the way to the HQ, the FPDA soldiers were astounded by the historical design and decorations around them and it made them feel like they went back in time to the Medieval Age.

"Every single building in this city feels historical... It's just like we're in Narnia or Hogwarts... Something like that, I can say," said Captain Sharum.

"Captain, don't get yourself into a sightseeing mood, right now. We're here to exterminate the threat of the Demon Lord," said Lieutenant Commander Suariff.

"Narnia? Hogwarts? Never heard of such Kingdoms before. Are they your allies, too?" said Gai as he tried to be friendly with them despite not liking their clothes.

"Well... those places are fictional yet very famous in the fantasy-genre books titled 'The Chronicles of Narnia' and 'Harry Potter' respectively. Ever since the great transference of our nations, those books suddenly became a hit in this New World, especially among the people of the Rodenius Continent," added Lieutenant Colonel Jackie Li.

After several moments of walking through the stairs of a thousand steps, they were met by a large wooden door, which would eventually lead to the meeting room.

"Pardon the intrusion! This is Moah, Topa Kingdom's Knight Order! Requesting permission to come in," said Moah as he knocked on the large door.

There was a moment of silence before a voice was heard from the opposite side, "Permission granted! Come in, young man!"

Together, Moah and Gai opened the large door, revealing behind it a large room with men standing by a round table. There was a chandelier and a red carpet, and the grey brick room was also lit up by the various torches on the walls as well as the Topan flag and the map of the Topa Kingdom placed on the round table.

As they walked into the enormous chamber, Moah and Gai stood before the round table and saluted Aziz, the Topa Kingdom's Demon Lord Extermination Platoon Knight Commander. Aziz himself is a 40-year-old Topan Knight who stands at a height of 175.26 cm. He is a muscle man with a little long, white hair and a white horseshoe moustache, and wears silver armour, a red cloak, and a sword at his waist.

"Captain Aziz! We have brought with us the gentlemen of the FPDA," said Gai after he and Moah took their hands down from their salute.

"Oh... all of you must be the brave men of the FPDA! The Topa Kingdom is very grateful for the reinforcement troops from your nations. My name is Aziz, and I am the Topa Kingdom's Demon Lord Extermination Platoon Knight Commander," said Aziz after he expressed his gratefulness.

"Greetings. I am Lieutenant-Colonel Jackie Li Jian Qi of the Singaporean Army. Standing next to me are my comrades who are high-rank naval officers from Malaysia,"

"Nice to meet you, Captain Aziz. I am Lieutenant Commander Suariff Abdul Ghani of KD Laksamana Tun Abdul Jamil, the Royal Malaysian Navy,"

"And I am Captain Sharum Shaim of KD Kasturi, the Royal Malaysian Navy,"

Introductions were exchanged by them before their meeting began to discuss and explain the situation.

"As all of you might have acknowledged, an army with the strength of 20,000 units comprised of two ogres; Red and Blue respectively, one Scarlet Dragon and the rest the goblins and the orcs, under the command of the Demon Lord Nosgorath has breached the Door of the World and yesterday, they're spotted marching towards the northern district of Tormis called Minaisa by dusk before they decided to take a stop. We quickly ordered every single resident in Minaisa to evacuate, moments before the sudden movements of the Demon Lord's army," explained Aziz.