16. out of the woods

"come on, we actually need to look for snacks for tonight." i laughed, as me and jess stood messing around in doose's market.

"what about some of these?" jess suggested holding up at pack of twizlers.

i rolled my eyes at him, with a smile on my face, "we already have three packs." i laughed.

"so?" he questioned chucking them into the cart. "you can never have enough."

"alright." i smiled, as we continued looking around.

jess was staying around mine tonight and we were having a movie night. so we decided to go out and get some snacks for that.

we still weren't getting anywhere, with deciding on what to get. "listen, you go pick a movie and i'll finish this." i told him, as he nodded and left to walk to the film store.

i was stood looking at what soda we could buy, when i spotted cassidy wandering around. "cass!" i called out with a smile.

"hey sabrina." she smiled walking over to me.

i asked her how she was and explained what me and jess were doing tonight.

"ah that's so sweet." she smiled happily. "can i ask you something?" she questioned.

"of course." i nodded with a smile.

"what's sam like?" she asked me in a quiet tone of voice.

i stopped what i was doing and looked at her. she could probably do better than him, but at the same time i could see them together. "he's not a bad guy." i smiled. "he knows what he wants." i added.

"okay cool." she smiled, before pulling out her compact mirror and checking her teeth.

"why?"

she closed it and put it back into her pocket. "well, he asked me out." she stated, as i nodded.

all i could think to say was good luck to her, so i ultimately decided to just stay quiet.

-

i was still with cassidy, but we were stood outside of the video store waiting for jess.

"hey, i got the video." he smiled holding it up.

"great." i smiled back. "what did you pick?" i curiously asked.

"almost famous."

i sighed, we watched almost famous last weekend and i didn't know why he wanted to watch it again. "not again." i groaned.

"i can't help it, i'm addicted." he replied

"alright." i sighed with a small smile. "but if i'm gonna spend two hours watching kate hudson kill herself again, we're ordering pizza." i vocalised.

"i don't want pizza." he sighed looking at me.

"no, last night when we watched ed wood, we got burgers just like you wanted to." i reminded him, using my hand to talk.

"okay, tonight pizza, but tomorrow night saturday night fever and thai food." he dictated, as i looked at him with a smile knowing i won with the pizza.

"that's so cute." cassidy stated looking at us with a smile. "you guys are like a sweet old couple." she told us.

"thank you very much." jess replied looking at her, as he grabbed my hands and held them both.

"okay, i've gotta go and meet sam." cassidy told us. "bye." she waved.

i chuckled softly watching her walk off, i was convinced she lived in her own little word.