7. thinking about you

Jungkook came back inside the clinic after he settled the problem with the owner of the damaged car outside

Jungkook came back inside the clinic after he settled the problem with the owner of the damaged car outside. When he was walking towards the doctor's room where Rosé was taken in, he is surprised as he looked up to see her at the door with the doctor.

"Jiyoung, how is she? Her brain's not damaged, right?", he asked the young doctor who was just next to Rosé.

The doctor chuckled at his words while Rosé felt offended with the way he questioned about her brain right in front of her.

"Oppa, relax. It's just a small cut on her forehead. I've bandaged it and it'll heal in a few days or a week. It's a minor injury, don't worry too much.", the doctor named Jiyoung said with a smile and patted his arm a little.

"Oh...okay. Thanks, Jiyoung.", he replied before she left them.

Rosé slowly walked out of the room and Jungkook watched her every steps without saying anything.

"Excuse me, can I get my bill?", she asked as she arrived at the receptionist to pay for the medical treatment she just received.

"I'll pay for it.", Jungkook said as he quickly put his credit card on the counter.

Rosé glared at him unamused with his action, "I can pay by myself."

Jungkook looked at her eyes and was a little intimidated seeing her angry face.

"You don't have your purse with you. I'll pay, okay?", he insisted as he handed the card to the receptionist when she was giving the bill to Rosé.

He even snatched the bill from her before she could read anything. She rolled her eyes at him for being annoying with her. If only she brought her purse with her, she knew for sure that he would never offer to pay the bill for her.

"Thank you. Come.", he was going to help her walk but she pushed him away.

He watched her with a frown before he followed her back to her car outside. She stopped as she looked at the broken headlight. Luckily it was just a small accident and she only injured her forehead due to the shock of hitting the windshield.

"Do you want to stop at the workshop first?", he asked as he saw her pouting at the damage of the headlight.

She shook her head without saying anything.

"Then, I'll drive you home.", he said as he took out her car key that he kept inside his pocket after driving her to the clinic half an hour ago.

"No..."

"No?", he looked at her with questionable expression on his face.

"My daddy will kill me if he knows I've got into an accident...and damaged the car.", she kept her pouty face as she turned to look at him.

He looked away and asked where she is going if not back to her house.

"Send me to Jisoo- No, her husband works at the company. Send me to- Wait, why am I asking you to send me? I can drive by myself.", Rosé thought for a while as she was injured on her forehead and not on her legs. "Jungkook, give me back my key.", she asked as she walked towards him.