53. clingy, insecurity, and party

Pardon me, so many things happen in this chapter so I'm kind of out of title for it actually 😬

X●X●

Seven days before the wedding day were the busiest time for both Jungkook and Rosé. They both decided to take the whole week off from work to settle everything for their upcoming big day. They worked together on the guest list and invitation cards, they got their wedding suit and dress ready with help from Hyeri, they called their brothers and sisters (their best friends) to be their groomsmen and bridesmaids, they had food tasting the same day they went for fitting session, they finalised their reception theme in that short amount of time and they made sure they hired the right people to capture their beautiful moments all in a span of seven days.

"I think we've got everything covered already...", Rosé said while putting the wedding plan checklist on the table with a relieved sigh.

They only have 2 days before Friday and they will go separate ways in an hour. Their friends have planned a bachelor/bachelorette party for them and they were forced to go to the parties. Jungkook was not fond of the idea when he heard it from Taehyung and Jimin but Rosé seemed to like it until she found out that she is not allowed to go to the bachelor party.

Because of that, Taehyung told his wife to hold a bachelorette party for her. Jisoo agreed and invited the girls for Rosé to have a party of their own to celebrate her last day being single.

"Everything in the list yes..", Jungkook looked at the checklist with a straight face.

Rosé saw it and looked at him with concern, "Honey.." She took his hand and asked him if there is something wrong or they missed anything to do for their big day. Jungkook shook his head before he pulled her close beside him to snuggle up on the sofa.

"I just don't understand why we have to part ways and cannot see each other a day before our wedding. Actually I like to stay like this with you here.", he told her the reason he looked glum earlier.

His words made her chuckle and he smiled as he brought her hand to his lips before kissing her knuckles.

"Honestly I don't agree too but I wanted to surprise you. Plus, we're not going to be apart for long. Just one day and a few hours. And we can still call or text each other while we're at our parties.", Rosé replied as she did the same thing he did, pulling his hand and kissed the back of it with a warm smile on her face.

Jungkook sighed at the mention of the party they will go for. For him, he just wanted to spend the rest of the days with his fiancée at the apartment especially when Jimin left it for them to be alone together before they tie the knot. He was not really looking into what his friends had prepared for his one day with them later.

"Can we not go? Let's just ditch on them.", he suggested.

Rosé looked at him with a gasp before she shook her head to the idea, "And make them angry with us? Sorry, honey. But I'm not going to ditch my girls."