49. ctrl+c & ctrl+v

I'm back! ^_^ Ehee

I'm back! ^_^ Ehee...

X●X●

"Spend another night here, Chaeyoung. You said you wanted to go see the places here especially Jungkook's school.", Hoyoung said as Rosé helped to bring the dirty dishes to the sink.

"Yeah, I want to but..."

"You want to see my school?", Jungkook who heard the conversation asked his fiancée as he came to the kitchen to get a drink.

Rosé smiled at him, "I want to see the place where you grew up from. I heard you're quite a sport person back then."

Jungkook shook his head, "I'm not.."

"Liar! I know you can be competitive sometimes. You always wanted to win over your friends in video games.", Rosé grabbed the bottle he took out from the fridge, purposely trying to annoy him.

"Chaeyoung..."

Hoyoung just chuckled seeing her son and Rosé beside her.

"Your mom wanted us to stay for one more night. You won't say no to her, don't you?", Rosé smirked as she asked him that question.

Jungkook looked at her and then, to his mother.

"Sure, let's go out after this. Mom, do you want to join us?", he asked.

Hoyoung shook her head, "You two can go have fun. I'm already very familiar with this small town, kids."

"Aww, mom...I will take you to Seoul to have fun over there next time. Just the two of us, girls only.", Rosé hugged Hoyoung from behind as she looked at Jungkook with a playful smile.

"Really? Leaving me out on the fun?", Jungkook pouted, pretending to be sad.

Rosé chuckled, "Because it's girls only."

"Yeah, okay. Now, let's go. I'll take you everywhere you want to go today.", Jungkook extended his hand to her.

"Yay! Let me get our sweaters first. It's going to be cold outside.", she told him before she ran out of the kitchen leaving him and his mother behind.

X●X●

Arriving at Jungkook's middle school, Rosé quickly walked out of the car and headed to the school gate that seemed to be opened a little. Jungkook was not expecting her to go over there as he thought they will just stay in the car while he tells her about his old days at the school.

"We can go inside? Oh, thank you.", Rosé spoke to the security guard while Jungkook approached her.

"Chae, what are you doing?", he asked as he stood next to her.

"Kookie, let's go to the gym. The guard gave us permission.", she said to him as she smiled to the security guard that allowed her to enter the school ground.