58: honeymoon gift

The sound of alarm coming from Rosé's phone was quickly turned off by Jungkook before Rosé could do it first

The sound of alarm coming from Rosé's phone was quickly turned off by Jungkook before Rosé could do it first. He purposely pulled her closer in his arms tightening his hold on her trapping her from leaving him in bed alone. He wanted to sleep for more hours especially after their late night activity last night.

"Jungkook...get up...", Rosé was tapping on his arms that were hugging her, trying to wake him up while looking at the wall clock that barely can be seen in the dim light of the nightlight.

"Mmm...it's still early.", he mumbled with his eyes closed.

Rosé scoffed as she tried to turn around and see his face, "Yes, it is early and still dark but didn't I tell you we're going to watch the sunrise today?"

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and closed them back, "Can we do that tomorrow?"

Rosé put her hands together on his chest preventing him to hold her close. He pouted with her action and pleaded her if they can just cancel the plan to watch the sunrise that day.

"No! Honey, we should've done it yesterday but you made me all sore in the morning. I'm not letting you do that again, I'm going to watch the sunrise with or without you. I don't care what you say anymore, honey.", she told him as she slapped his bare torso as hard as she can until he groaned in pain.

"Aren't you sore right now?", Jungkook asked as he caught her hands.

Rosé shook her head, "Now let me go before I kick you down there."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he loosened his hold on her hand, "Are you really going to watch the sunrise without me?"

While wrapping her body with the towel, she glared at him as he showed her his bare body trying to provoke her to stay.

"I really can't believe my nerd husband is this evil man.", she shook her head as she turned around and went into the bathroom of their honeymoon suite.

Jungkook laughed as he pulled the blanket to cover the bottom part of his body, "You should get back here, cupcake!"

Then, the sound of the door being locked was heard and Rosé shouted a 'no' to him before she went quiet for fifteen minutes taking her shower getting ready to go out to watch the sunrise.

It was in her honeymoon to-do list that she made with him before they began their long three weeks of honeymoon in three different destinations. First place they went to was in Maldives right after their wedding reception. From there, they continued their honeymoon to Hawaii for a week and now here they are in Santorini. The three places were Rosé's choices which she put in order when she cannot make one decision from the three of them. In the end, Jungkook decided for her and brought her to all three places instead of just one. He said that it was the least he could do for her because for him, she did a lot more for him than he did for her in their relationship.