21. I care

Thank you for 6k reads and 1k votes on this book! You guys are the best! Now, look at Pikachu saying you guys are adorable below 😁

"He kissed Jihyo? What the-"

"Roseanne, I'm sorry-", Jihyo entered the washroom and quickly apologizing to Rosé.

"No, Jihyo. Leave me alone.", Rosé said while wiping her tears.

"Rosé, let me explain."

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you!"

"Roseanne, please.."

"Is that why you don't want to hang out earlier? I thought you grew hatred towards me because we lost contact, Hyo. How could you...", Rosé pushed Jihyo aside and walked out of the washroom.

"Roseanne, listen to me first!", Jihyo was ignored as Rosé's retreating figure disappeared when the door closed again.

When Rosé walked out of there, she saw three worried faces were looking at her as they approached her.

"Rosé, are you alright?", Eunwoo was the first to ask her as they reached her.

"Yeah.", she replied while trying to hide her real feelings inside.

"Do you want us to send you home?", Mingyu asked next.

Rosé declined it nicely, "I drove here. Thanks by the way, Mingyu."

"You sure you're alright, Rosé? We know Jungkook hurt your feelings by what he said. If you want us to do something to him, tell us.", Seokmin said as he looked at Jungkook at the table while shaking his head.

She smiled at him, "It's alright, DK. I just want to go home now."

Then, she bid them goodbye and walked to the door. As she was walking, she managed to glance at the table they hung out earlier. She saw Jungkook stayed there with his fist on the table and his face hardened at the direction of where his friends were standing at.

X●X●

"I thought we're friends, oppa. Turns out she betrayed our friendship. Maybe it's my fault too. I left without a word.", Rosé said when Jimin asked her about the reunion dinner she went last night.

Jimin nodded with a pout, sympathised her for what she found out about Jungkook and Jihyo.

"I told you you shouldn't go to the reunion.", Jimin said as he successfully skipped a stone four times before it sinked into the lake water.

Rosé sighed, "Hmmm...maybe I thought it was good to meet his friends again. I didn't think I'd see my friends there too. I thought they're all living abroad."

Jimin turned around to look at her at the bench before he saw someone jogging behind them.

"Ooh, JK!", he waved his hand while grinning but Jungkook just continued jogging without responding to him. "What??? Ohho, he's ignoring me. Rosé, wait here, okay? I'll be back.", he said before chasing up to Jungkook.