9. minesweeper

"Hey, Jonathan

"Hey, Jonathan.", Jieun greeted when she saw him entering the office after lunch.

"Is there something for me again?", he asked as he approached her table.

It has been three days he received the same tulips small bouquet on his table. He knew who sent it to him but he did not respond to the sender. He always told Jieun to throw them away or she can take it.

"Yes, there is. Go, take a look at your table.", she told him with a smile.

"Just throw it away, Alice.", he said as he glanced at his watch. "By the way, is Hugh in?", he asked about Soohyuk.

Jieun shrugged her shoulders, "I haven't seen him since the morning. He didn't tell me anything either."

"Okay, I'm going somewhere for a while.", Jungkook said as he turned around to go to the elevator direction.

"Wait, Jonathan!", Jieun stopped him. "Can I have the flowers?", she asked him.

"Sure."

X●X●

Rosé was bored in her office that afternoon that she started to play with the red button on the wall behind her chair. She pressed it once and she looked at a few of her staff outside doing their work at their cubicles. No one paid attention to her until she kept pressing the button a few times.

One of her staff looked at her way and she smiled in response to him. When he moved to continue his work, she saw someone familiar walking to her office. She thought her eyes were fooling her so she pressed the red button a few times making anyone outside will find her childish if they see her.

"What is he doing here?", she uttered as she saw him at the door and then, she pressed the button back preventing people outside to see her in her office.

When he knocked on the door, she took a deep breath before she let him in.

"Why are you playing with the button?", he asked as he walked towards her table.

"Hi, Mr Jonathan.", she ignored his question.

"Do you not have any work to do?", he asked as he looked at her clean table.

No files scattered around and probably no dust at all.

"I have my work but I also have time for you.", Rosé said with a smile.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance before speaking again, "Look, Rosé. I'm not here to play around with you. I come here to talk with you."