40. wishes

Someone said don't end the story like Snowdrop 😅 okayyyyy

X●X●

Jungkook was tucking his shirt when he saw Rosé approaching him with his new belt that she got him for his birthday. He smiled quietly as he watched her helping him to put the belt on through the mirror. He did not say a word as he knew she was not in a good mood, well he did not really know. He just assumed she was in a bad mood due to the period she is having.

When she was done putting the belt on, she looked at his face as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Jungkook."

"Yes..", he looked at her with a warm smile.

"I'm sorry about last night.", she said with a tiptoe, pursing her lips to kiss him.

"Hm? Last night?", he asked as he looked at her beautiful pair of lips with a smile.

"You know...I kind of pushed you away.", Rosé said apologetically, still pursing her lips at his direction.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her back.

"I understand. It's okay.", he said before he attached his lips to her soft ones. "I love you.", he added.

"Love you too, Jungkook.", Rosé said before they let go each other.

"Let's go to work."

"Right, I actually wanted to borrow your coat. Is it okay? I didn't have any extra coat anymore.", she pouted as she looked at him hopeful that he will lend her his coat even though it will look big on her.

Jungkook nodded as he looked at the coats hanging in the wardrobe, "Take any you like, Chae."

"Thank you."

X●X●

That day was a restless day for Rosé at work. She did not get to have lunch with Jungkook. She cannot go home together with him. She only managed to call him that evening to tell him she will not be able to see him before going home that day. She was busy with the new partnership ParkTech will have with other companies in the country until she had no time to think about anything else.

When she got home, she had dinner with her father and went straight to freshen up before getting ready to sleep. Only when she was lying on her bed, she got a little time for herself so she checked her phone to see what she missed that whole day. When she was done with it, a new notification came in from her latest application that she installed few days ago.