22. gibberish

Jimin clapped his hands as they got inside his car

"Whoa, Rosé. You're so cool.", he said to her as they both put on their seat belts.

Rosé frowned, "Why? I didn't do anything cool, I think."

Jimin shook his head at her, "You telling him that you don't care about him kissing your friend, that's cool. You just hurt his ego."

Rosé showed a disagreed look at him in response.

"Correction, oppa. My ex friend.", she told him while checking her phone.

"Right, I'm sorry. Your ex friend. Now, where do you want to go to, Ms Park?", Jimin replied as he started to drive.

She nodded, "Just drive me home, oppa."

Jimin looked at her with a slight surprise.

"You sure?", he asked because she usually will ask him to drive her to a convenience store or a cafe after their Sunday jog.

She nodded with a smile, "I have a plan later at night so I think I better be home until then."

"Ooh...night out on a Sunday, huh?", Jimin asked with a sly smile.

"Yeah...with friends, oppa.", she replied to him as she put her phone in the pocket.

X●X●

"Raoul!"

"Raoul!"

"Raoul!"

Jungkook looked at the TV screen as he heard the name being yelled repeatedly. He was curious of what drama Jimin was watching while having his dinner on the sofa. The language that he heard from the drama was also getting into his attention.

"What are you watching, hyung?", he asked as he plopped down on the sofa beside Jimin.

"Shh...it's almost the end.", Jimin put his finger on his lips, telling Jungkook to keep quiet.

Jungkook quietly nodded and joined to watch without understanding what was happening on the screen.

"Nice hat.", he made a comment, trying to annoy Jimin.

"A Magician?", he added, only to get his face attacked by Jimin's finger and the elder hushed him again.

"Lupin?"

That was the last word from the drama before the screen went black and the credits rolled.

"Hmmm...boring.", Jungkook stated as he stood up.

Jimin who heard it threw the round sofa cushion on his head.

"Ow! Hyung...", Jungkook turned to look at Jimin, baffling at his action.