36. drunk in love pt. I

Jungkook stared at the person sleeping next to him without making a noise or any movement. He did not want to wake her up yet. After he found out about her fear last night, he just wanted to be there for her so she asked him if she can stay with him at his apartment for the night.

He was hesitant at first as he thought about what her father would think about it but after she told him that her father was out of town, he agreed and here they are now, alone together since Jimin was nowhere to be found in the apartment.

"I don't know you've got such a painful experience.", he said quietly before he tucked her hair behind her ear. "I promise you I'll help you out, Chaeyoung..", he added before he kissed her temple softly.

When he moved back, Rosé's hands moved and she pulled him into an embrace which startled him a bit. He thought she was awake but he saw that her eyes were still closed. He smiled as he let her hug him until she wakes up half an hour later.

"Good morning, Kookie.", she greeted him as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Rosie. Did you sleep well?", he replied with a big smile on his face.

Rosé nodded with a smile shown to him, "I sleep very well because you're here by my side."

"Good to know that.", he replied before he asked her if she has a plan that day.

"No, why?"

"Good because I have a plan for us.", he told her.

Rosé frowned as she got up following him, "You have a plan?"

Jungkook nodded, "It's going to be fun but first, you can have a shower. I'll make us breakfast while you use the bathroom."

"Okay...", Rosé was curious of his plan but went along with the shower first.

X●X●

Jungkook revealed his plan while they are having breakfast at the dining table.

"After this, we'll do some workout. Then, we can watch some movies after lunch. I've decided to order food delivery for our lunch, you can choose whatever you want to eat later. Then, in the evening we will do a more relaxing activity. A little...get to know you better session. Like an icebreaker. We'll have dinner at that time.", he explained briefly.

Rosé was still able to munch her food until he mentioned their evening activity.

"Icebreaker? Honey, we're not two strangers on a summer camp. We don't need ice breaking session.", she shook her head at the idea.

"We do."

"Why?"

"Because we haven't known each other well yet. I mean...we've known each other nine years ago but we went separate ways after we graduated. I didn't know about your trauma before and you didn't know about me enough too. Am I right?", Jungkook reasoned out. "I just want us to be able to tell each other anything. No secrets between us.", he added.

Rosé nodded to him in the end.

"You're right. Okay, we do that.", she responded. "But Jungkook, a workout after these fine breakfast we had? You've got to be kidding me.", she complained as she patted her tummy.

He chuckled, "I just thought we can do sit-ups again like at the gym."

Rosé was reminded of her naughty small kisses and his red cheeks during the workout that day.