12. caught on camera

Jungkook was sleeping when he heard his phone suddenly rang loudly in the empty office floor

Jungkook was sleeping when he heard his phone suddenly rang loudly in the empty office floor. He grabbed the phone and turned off the alarm that he set few hours ago. He knew that he would fall asleep while working late for the project with Soohyuk at the office.

When he looked up to see around, he sighed as he saw only one light was still turned on at the elevator dimly. Everyone has gone home and he was left alone in the office. His limbs were so sore due to sitting for hours on the office chair the whole day.

After he turned off the computer and stood up from his chair, he hissed as he got muscle cramps especially on his right arm and the back of his neck.

"What a day...", he sighed before he stretched both his hands to the air and massaged his neck a little.

Once he felt better, he walked to the elevator and got inside with his earbuds plugged into his ears. He was only looking forward to go home and sleep that he did not bother to look around even though the transparent elevator walls allow him to see his surroundings. He was tapping his fingers to the music when the elevator opened which he thought had brought him down to the ground floor.

He was about to step out when he saw a pair of black heels entered the elevator. He looked up and saw Rosé smiling at him as she entered to stand beside him. He cleared his throat as he glanced at the floor number on the wall.

"Hi, Jungkook.", Rosé greeted him.

"It's Jon-"

"It's past office hours, Jungkook. Everyone has gone home, nobody's going to hear me calling you Jungkook at this hour.", she explained to him.

He sighed quietly as he waited for the elevator to reach the ground floor.

"You're going home late today.", she said to him.

"You're the same.", he replied.

"I was quite busy today.", she told him.

"Me too.", he replied as they reached the ground floor.

"Here.", he flinched when he felt something freezing was put on his neck.

He took it and asked what it was as they headed out of the elevator.

"Just an ice pack. Who knows if you need it.", she told him before he put the ice pack back into her palm.

"I don't need it. Thanks.", he said before he started to walk away leaving the building.

Rosé followed him and insisted that he take the ice pack with him.