57. actually romantic

"Hey, Kook

"Hey, Kook. Where's Rosé? We're going to arrive later than scheduled if we don't go now.", Jimin asked as he saw Jungkook at the front door of his new house alone without his bride.

Jungkook hummed as he glanced at his watch, "Five more minutes, is it okay?"

Jimin looked at his own watch before turning to Jungkook, "What's keeping her inside? You two didn't argue this fast-"

"No, we're not!", Jungkook quickly cut him off from his negative guess.

It startled Jimin a little.

"Damn, you remind me of her.", he chuckled at the younger man.

"Her? Who?", Jungkook asked curiously.

Jimin pointed to Jungkook, "Your wife. Chaeyoung. I once asked similar question to her and she quickly denied. Just like you did."

Jungkook smiled before asking Jimin how was everything at the reception venue. Jimin told him that everything was ready and guests just arrived before he left to bring the celebrated 'just married' couple to the venue. Then, he added that he cannot wait to see Jennie and asked Jungkook to bring Rosé out as soon as possible.

"I'm coming! I'm sorry, Jimin oppa!", Rosé shouted as she approached the two men outside the house.

"There you are. Why didn't you come out together with Jungkook?", Jimin asked as he walked to the car waiting for them.

"Well, ask your best friend here.", Rosé said as she pulled Jungkook's hand to go together to the car.

Jimin looked at them as he opened the door for them, "Did he do something-"

"Yes, now let's go before you're late to see Jennie noona.", Jungkook cut him off before he could finish his words.

Jimin was left curious as Jungkook closed the door after he and Rosé got inside.

"What did he do?", Jimin was confused as he went to the driver's seat.

He being the best man to the couple had offered to pick them up for the wedding reception so he get prepared early for the day to ensure he did his best in his role that day.

"Are you guys- oh my, hey hey. It's my car, don't ruin its good image, please...lovebirds.", Jimin was stunned when he got in and saw the two were kissing at the backseat. "Please control yourself, guys. Especially you, Kook. I never knew you're this wild, bro.", he added as he put on his seat belt.

The couple just chuckled before they sit back comfortably beside each other.

"I think I know now why you're late, Chaeyoung. You've got to put extra makeup there.", Jimin pointed to her neck which had a smudge of makeup on it.