34. in public

The day of the annual ParkTech Innovation Fair finally came and everyone is excited to see the new inventions that are going to be presented

The day of the annual ParkTech Innovation Fair finally came and everyone is excited to see the new inventions that are going to be presented. The event is a big thing for the company since everyone in the general public will be allowed to go and see for themselves what ParkTech is all about.

Staff of ParkTech will be free that day to attend the event and volunteer to assist the public that will come. The event is like an open day for the company where people from other companies, university students and even high schoolers go there for a trip.

As for the ones participating as the inventors that day, they were busy preparing their booth since the dawn and that included Jungkook who is now nervously sticking the papers of data on the wall of his booth. His hand was shaking and he could not pin the papers nicely which made him cursed at himself. He was almost giving up with the lame and dull wall when he heard a familiar soft chuckle behind him.

"Cupcake..", he said as he looked behind to see Rosé already in her checkered red blazer and new hair colour.

"Hi.", Rosé pecked his lips before she took the papers from his hand. "What are these?", she asked him as she frowned at all the diagrams and words on the paper. "Jungkook?", she called when he just silent in front of her.

When she realized why, she smiled.

"Hey, I know I'm beautiful. Don't look at me like that.", she said as she touched his chin to make him look up to her eyes. "At least not here and now, honey.", she added before Jungkook shook his head.

"Your hair is gorgeous.", he complimented as he looked at her newly dyed pink soft pink hair.

"Thank you. Now, tell me. What are these papers for?", Rosé tried to divert his focus back on his project.

Then, he explained to her what they are and told her that he was going to display them on the booth wall. She shook her head at his plan.

"Honey, I know you're a complete nerd at this. You're lucky I'm here. Leave the decorations to me. Right now you need to change your clothes so go to my car. I've taken a clean set of suit from Jimin oppa, change to that.", she instructed him as she put her car key in his hand.

"What are you going to do, Chae?", Jungkook asked in confusion.

"I'll turn this booth to a friendly and cheerful one. Now, go change your clothes.", Rosé told him as she took out the colourful alphabets from the bag she carried. "I'm a volunteer today and I'm volunteering to decorate your booth, so don't worry, Kookie. You'll come back to the most attractive booth ever here.", she added as she looked at him still not moving away.