56. officially yours

Upon arriving at the unfamiliar neighbourhood and the car stopped moving, Jungkook was going to get out but he froze when he felt the hand that was holding his tightening on him holding him back

He turned around and saw the small pout of his beautiful wife as they gazed at each other.

"Where are you going?", she asked, unaware that they have reached their destination.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm just going out to open the door for you.", he pointed to the window behind her so she can see where they are. "We've arrived.", he added with a smile as he watched her looking outside the window.

Her hand finally let go of Jungkook's hand reflexively as she gasped at the view of the two-storey house in front of her.

"Wait here.", Jungkook said before he stepped out of the car.

Then, he went to her side and opened the door as he said. Looking at her smiling widely, he extended his hand and she took it before getting out of the car with her long wedding dress that almost made her trip. Luckily Jungkook was right in front of her, he caught her in his arms steadying her to stand.

She giggled before pecking his lips that was just inches away from her, "This reminded me of that little accident day."

Jungkook smiled as he remembered it too, "Except that we didn't kiss at that time."

Rosé nodded as she grabbed the back of her long dress and kissed him again, "Shall I kiss you more?"

He looked away bashfully, "Later maybe. Now let's go and see our house first, shall we?"

She smiled seeing how he was still shy after they had kissed passionately in front of a crowd at the church a few hours ago.

"You should've told me we're going to our house today.", Rosé said as she walked with him beside her.

"I've told you it's a surprise.", Jungkook replied as they reached the front door. "Wait, you didn't think the surprise was to go to this new house, did you?", he asked as he looked at her eyes.

"Well..I thought you're taking me away for a secret honeymoon or something.", she replied to him.

He laughed before she hit his shoulder.

"We're having our reception tomorrow, why would you think I'd take you to honeymoon right after we just got married?", he asked as he stopped laughing.

"Who knows...you might not want to wait longer...", her voice became quieter as she looked down on the floor.

"We'll go to honeymoon soon but not now. For now, let's see inside and you need to look at the pass code. You don't want to get locked out here, don't you?", he managed to get her attention to watch him pressing the numbers on the automatic door lock panel.