54. birthday girl

The day before Friday was a busy day for Jungkook

The day before Friday was a busy day for Jungkook. From the moment he woke up in the morning, he made sure that he got everything he needed be prepared well before the date turns 11. He wanted to give back the same way his fiancée did on his birthday.

"Is the package arrived already?"

"Can I ask your favor to hide it from her?"

"Yes, please make sure she will see the letter only after she's got all the gifts. And please take her pictures. I want to see her reaction when she gets those gifts."

Rosé had given him too many gifts for his birthday last year so he decided to treat her the same even though they cannot celebrate it together once the clock strikes 12 later at midnight. And speaking of her, Jungkook was a bit surprised when he saw he got a message from her while he was busy checking up on the gifts he will send her later. He smiled when he saw a short video she sent him with a caption 'good morning' below it.

He replied the same to her as he sat down on the rock near the waterfall. Seconds later, he received another message from her.

"Guess where I'm at.", he read it as he looked at the video playing on loop.

He observed it and decided to reply with, 'Where are you going? Are you outside? And you're wearing like that outside?'

He kept watching the video as he waited for a reply from her.

"She can't be walking outside wearing that.", he shook his head thinking of how many men would ogle at her when she was just wearing the two-piece swimsuit while walking around with her friends.

When she replied, he quickly looked at it.

My Lovely 🧁: Relax, honey..I'm just outside the vacation house. The girls and I are swimming at the pool. There's no men around here, trust me.

Then, he got a picture of her and her friends at the swimming pool she mentioned.

My Lovely 🧁: Are you satisfied now? 😏

Jungkook sighed in relief before he told her to be careful at the pool.

My Lovely 🧁: Don't worry about me. I'll be very careful, I promise.

"Good.", he replied short to her.

My Lovely 🧁: I know I'm a good girl. Anyway, honey. Do you notice something?

Jungkook frowned at her question. He asked what she meant.

My Lovely 🧁: Come on, you didn't take a good look at the video, hm? ☹

Jungkook went back to the video to see if he missed something and apparently he cannot find what it is.

My Lovely 🧁: Look carefully. My stab wound is healed, honey 😁