End of High School Drama For Now

I have so many plans for this rewrite. You guys don't know what's coming for you. It's not going to be the same book or same Ella.

Ella's POV

"Ever since Gossip Girl broke my arrest, it has been everywhere." Serena complains to us. "Do you know Eric found it in Pravda?"

"You're famous because you got arrested. Of course, this happened to you." Blair teases her. "And they are following Ella too." Blair points out.

"Because she's a famous model. Not a teen who got arrested." Serena reminds her.

"Still photos are being taken of you, and they know your names." Blair says.

"I honestly don't mind the cameras." I state.

"Really?"

"I get photographed all the time. You get used to it."

"I just can't wait for this day to be over. The end of high school means the end of me on Gossip Girl."

"She has plagued you more than anyone. You were her first blast, ninth grade if I remember correctly. It involved a white dress, some rain, and a recently docked aircraft carrier?" Blair teases Serena more.

"It was a very class night." I tease her, and she laughs.

"Okay, let's just hope that my mug shot is the last thing she ever prints about me."

"The day is still young." I state.

"Look on the bright side. Gossip Girl does not report on college or modeling industry. So this is our last day to be under her rule." Blair says.

"Okay, can you just take my mind off me?" Serena asks. "Talk about anything."

"Did he say it like..."

"Anything but..."

"I love her." I join in teasing Serena. "I love her. I love her?"

"I love her?" Blair adds.

"I totally set myself up for that one. B, I don't know why you're acting like this is new information. You know how Chuck feels about you." Serena says.

"The problem isn't his feelings. It's his inability to express them to the right person. Who cares who he tells if he doesn't tell me?" Blair says, and she has a good point.

"But you should tell him."

"If Chuck's not ready to share his feelings with Blair, then she shouldn't put herself out there just to get hurt." I state.

"But he's your brother." Serena reminds me.

"And I know that he has been scared by Bart's outlook on romance that he's not ready."

"You know what. Enough about me. What about you, E? How are you and Nate going to make this summer work? Isn't he interning at the Mayor's office?"

"He is, but he will also spend some time with me in Paris and Milan." I state.

"And you're taking Palmer with you?" Serena asks.

"Yes, I have found a nanny that will travel with me, so Palmer will always be near me when I'm working."

"And Nate is going to make time to be with you?"

"It's going to be a test for sure. We are signing on our townhome next week, and then we move in before I head to Europe."

"So soon."

"It feels right." I tell my sisters. My best friends in life. "I've only felt this feeling once, and that was when I held Palmer for the first time. This is good for us. I know it is."