That Was the Last Time

Thank you all for loving Ella and Colin together. I have so much planned for them.

3rd Person's POV

Serena waits in her room per Will's request; since everyone is busy at Blair's party, no one will miss them. She hears him enter the room, and she looks at him. "You were flirting with that model." She accuses him.

"You were flirting with that lacrosse player." Will fires back.

"He's my friend. And I was just using him to stay away from you." She walks towards him, feeling the magnetic connection they have with each other.

"You were trying to make me jealous." Will corrects.

"No, I wasn't." Serena lies ever so slightly. They are standing only inches from each other. "But were you jealous?"

"We're in your bedroom. I don't think I can make it six weeks." Will whispers to her.

"Well, maybe staying away from each other is so hard because that's not what we should be doing." Serena entices him with the idea of calling this all off.

"Maybe..." Will plays with a loose strand of her hair. "I am in complete agreement." Serena leans into his touch.

"I really want this, but not here."

Serena and Will continue to have their private moment alone while the party downstairs continues on without them. Juliet leaves the party early and calls Ben quickly to tell them the problem with their plan. "Okay, we have a big problem. Our cousin Colin is dating Serena's step-sister Ella Bass."

"What's the problem?" Ben asks.

"He has no idea what we're doing. If he finds out, I will lose everything."

"Don't tell me about losing everything." Ben is getting upset with his sister.

"I'm sorry. I know that there's no love lost between you two, but I need him. He pays for my school, my rent..."

"What you need is to get Serena caught with her professor. I thought you said you knew he was." Ben reminds Juliet.

"I...I know she's involved with someone, but I have no idea who he is." Juliet explains.

"So you don't have the proof we need?" Ben asks.

"Not yet, but Ben...Colin obviously has no idea who she is. That she's the one responsible for all..."

"It's because she's responsible; that you have to do this. This is the only way to make things right. It is the only way for our family to ever move on. Now, please, Jules. Find out who the professor is and get the proof. And get Serena expelled." Ben hangs up, and Juliet is faced with impossible choices. Juliet lays in weight and spots Serena sneaking out of the party with the professor she's having a secret relationship with. She follows them all the way to his apartment, and thankfully, his curtains don't obscure her view as she quickly snaps photos of them kissing with their faces in full view.

__________________________________
Blair sits alone in her kitchen, feeling mortified about how her party ended. "Robyn gave this to me, and she swore it was her only copy." Eleanor hands Blair the CD of her embarrassing video. "You are safe."

"