Martini's and Keys

I love all of your support with this rewrite. I hope you all enjoy this new update.

3rd Person's POV

"So we know you dated royalty. Tell us what it's like." Juliet befriends Blair.

"Well, dating a prince isn't really different than dating anyone else except instead of flowers, you get diamonds

"Well, dating a prince isn't really different than dating anyone else except instead of flowers, you get diamonds." Blair shares as she sips the last of her martini.

"Another martini, B?" One of her Columbia minions asks her.

"Actually, I think Penelope wants to get me a drink." Blair singles out her old minion. "To make up for the less than lovely welcome." As always, Penelope does as she's told. Blair's phone rings, and she sees it's Serena. She excuses herself to take the call.

"Hey, how far are you? I'm starving." Serena asks.

"I am so sorry, S. I totally lost track of time. Uh, can you hang on a second?" Blair covers the phone and looks at Juliet. "Can I invite Serena?"

"It's club members only tonight. I'm sorry, but don't tell her that you're here though. You saw her face when you didn't get a key. I just...I don't want her to feel bad." Juliet lies to Blair.

"Where are you?" Serena asks, getting Blair's attention again.

"I'm just walking into my building. The doorman are hopeless gossips." Blair lies to her best friend.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Juliet asks with a slight hint of desperation in her voice. "You still owe us tips on dating royalty."

"Can I take a rain check, S?" Blair asks. "I'm feeling more like a bubble bath than bubbly tonight." Blair lies.

"I guess I'll just see you tomorrow."

"Yeah."

"Bye." Serena hangs up the phone, feeling left out even if she doesn't know what from exactly. She dials Ella's number to see if she's still up for dinner.

"Sorry, S, I'm running a little late."

"No worries. Do you still want to meet at Sorella?" Serena asks, worried her best friend will cancel.

"Are you home because I can swing by and pick you up."

"That sounds wonderful. See you in a few." Serena smiles as she still gets her first-day best friend meet-up dinner. She opens her computer and finds a post from Gossip Girl showing Blair having martinis with Juliet and other members of the Hamilton house, and that's when Serena realizes Blair just lied to her.

__________________________________
"How was work?" Serena asks Ella as their first round of drinks makes it to the table.

"It was hectic. Some pieces got left back in Milan, and no one knows where they are. Models dropped out at the last second. It was just like all that could go wrong for a campaign shoot did and will continue because we still didn't get everything we needed, so we have to try again tomorrow." Ella explains.