A New Baby and Chuck's Missing

I hope you all enjoy this new update. I'm enjoying writing Ella's story again and reading your comments.

3rd Person's POV

Lily, with the help of Eleanor, can move the charity event to Eleanor's home while Rufus and her work out their family drama. "Meredith, I am so sorry about this." Lily begins her apology to one of her guests. "Please apologize to everyone at Vogue. Unfortunately, something has come up, but Eleanor has said she's more than happy to continue the party at her place."

"And we've got a little one there as well. Absolutely adorable thing. You'll love her." Eleanor exclaims to the guests. "What's going on?" Eleanor asks Lily. "Why does Georgina Sparks have a baby?"

"We are still trying to figure that out. I'll keep you posted." Lily replies.

"Okay." Eleanor follows the rest of the guests out.

"GiGi, I want to hold the baby." Palmer tells Lily.

"Ahh...Palmer, we...we don't need to hold the baby right now."

"But it's so cute, and I just want to hold it." Palmer whines. Dan enters the van der Woodsen/Humphrey home, finding people leaving.

"Who could've seen this coming?" Dan asks Nate, who's leaning against a pillar.

"Have you met Georgina?" Nate fires back

"Good point. Where is she?"

"She..." Nate points to the center of the living room. Dan heads over, but his dad stops him.

"Please tell me this is just another one of her ridiculous schemes."

"Why don't you, um, talk in Serena's room?" Lily offers to the Humphrey room. Dan passes Georgina sitting on the couch, giving him a smirk.

"GiGi, look the baby!" Palmer jumps up and down excitedly as Georgina picks up Milo to bring him to them.

"Palmer, I need you to follow GiGi's lead." Lily reminds Palmer.

"Will do GiGi." Lily kisses Palmer's cheek as Georgina approaches them with Milo in her arms.

"Do you wanna hold him?" Georgina asks Lily.

"Yes!" Palmer answers for Lily but is held back, and Palmer calms down. "Look, I wasn't expecting this introduction either."

"You didn't have to spring it on us like this." Lily tells Georgina.

"I know I have a flair for the dramatic."

"I would say." Palmer comments and gives Georgina a giant smile. "My mama says you're crazy."

"I'm not..." Georgina regains her composure. "But I didn't know what else to do. Dan wasn't telling you, and you had to know. At least now everybody's talking."