Cherry Pie and Nothing Nice

I think season 4 and 5 are my favorite of Gossip Girl. What is your favorite season or season's?

3rd Person's POV

Nothing can ruin a good like a good Gossip Girl blast. "This just in. Looks like you can take the girl out of the party but not the party out of the girl. Rumor has it our favorite blond could be spreading more than just good cheer. And if it's true, then there's a test out there a few of you might not be able to pass. Does SVW have an STD?" Serena looks around and finds people are reading the untrue blast about her. She quickly finds Blair at Hamilton House and shows her the horrendous lie.

"I mean, who would lie to Gossip girl like that?" Serena asks.

"Do you really want a list because I don't know if I have the kind of time."

"A good scandal is one thing, but even Gossip Girl likes to keep things classy and somewhat true. I just wanted to focus on school." Serena exclaims to Blair.

"Well, don't let this stop you

"Well, don't let this stop you. Without someone confirming the rumor, it'll blow over by lunch. And just keep doing what you're doing. Hold your head high. This is our school. We were here first. Damn the Basses to hell." Blair declares.

"Why do I get the feeling your pep talk is not entirely meant for me?" Serena asks. Blair grimaced as she remembers her encounter with Ella and Chuck earlier.

"Chuck is here at...Columbia and Ella is the co-guest lecturer for our Psychology of Business class." Blair shares.

"Wow... he's bringing the battle to campus? And...when di..."

"She is getting some serious payback at me for what I did to Chuck. She...Ella has never done this before, and I don't know how to handle her. But I have a battle plan for Chuck. I found out that Martha Chamberlin takes student assistant when she lectures. That position will be my own private island against the storm that is Chuck Bass," Blair explains. 

"And Ella?"

"She is my best friend, and I know she would never do anything that would truly hurt me. I know her too well. She doesn't like to scheme in the same way Chuck and I find pleasure in, but she does like to make a point. So, point made, Ella. I understand, and I retreat, but Columbia is mine, and I will not let the Basses of this world take it from me." Blair states emphatically.

"If you're not gonna let a disease like Chuck deter you, what leg do I have to stand on?" Serena states impressed with Blair's maturity. "I'm gonna go plant myself in the quad, act like I don't have a care in the world, and e-mail my professor to see when he can meet."

"Oh, and if you see Ella, just remind her about our friendship and that I love her." Blair yells a little too loudly. No matter how confident she portrayed herself, deep down, she was terrified of what Chuck and Ella would do to her.