True Hearts and Hurt Feelings

What are your thoughts about Louis? Was he always this harsh person or did he only become that after Blair cheated on him?

3rd Person's POV

Dan walks into W's office looking for the new Epperly but all he sees is Blair. "Waldorf, where's the new Epperly?" He asks her.

"You're looking at her." Blair responds with glee.

"Oh, God, what'd you do to her?" Dan asks in horror.

"She's in a better place. She's in Bali doing downward dogs with some British wally named Prat, or...prat named Wally. In any case, she quit." Blair explains.

"That's great, my only contact with Conde Nast has been replaced by a stapler stealer."

"And I will staple whatever's in your sweaty hand to your jeans if you don't leave this instant." Blair fires back.

"What's in my hand is an article. Epperly said she'd get it to Details. I'm assuming you can't do the same. I did...I did kina get this job for you." Dan reminds her.

"Only after you got me fired. How many times must I repeat myself? We're not friends." Blair exclaims. "Just because we went to go see a movie or five together, does not mean that I'll go out on a limb for you."

"Okay, well how about I just...drop it in your box?" Dan passes his article to Blair.

"As you can see, I don't have time to read faux-titles by wannabe writers."

"Blair...please." Dan pleads. "I'll apply for another internship if I have to and get back in the ring with you." He threatens. "You remember our little wrestling match?"

"How about you apply yourself to a job more within your breeding?" Blair throws another insult at Dan. "Isn't there a bat mitzvah girl somewhere in need of a Shirley Temple?"

"No, I actually, gave my cater-waiter contact to Ben. He's doing Martha' Stewart's Valentine's Party." Blair's phone rings and she sees it's Raina.

"Raina, hi." She greets Chuck's new girl. "I have those advanced questions liked you asked for. Should I fax them?"

"I'm really sorry, Blair, but I'm not gonna be able to do the profile." Raina tells her.

"What? Why?"

"I should have never agreed to do a social piece, I just...think it's not a good idea." Raina ends the call with Blair. Blair lets out a big sigh feeling defeated.

"Guess you'll have time to read my article now." Dan pressures Blair to read his article even if she doesn't want to.

"Ms. Waldorf?" An intern interrupts them.

"What?"

"You have a package." The intern hands over a box with Blair's name on it.

"Now who would be sending you a Valentine's?" Dan inquires. Blair opens the package and finds a box full of her favorite things along with a hand-drawn card.

"From my favorite Valentine of all time." Blair shows Dan the card Palmer made for her. "The perfect Valentine."

__________________________________
Blair sneaks out of work early and comes home to find Serena in the foyer. "Can I interest you I some nucky? I snuck out of work early to catch up on Boardwalk Empire. I need a primer on how to do business with Chicago." Blair tells her best friend. "Raina won't recommit."

"