25. Under the Water

Chapter Twenty-Five

        Under the Water

        "It's the Nemeton." Stiles explained while the three of us walked down the hallway after leaving Morell's office, "That's where she's keeping them. It has to be..."

        "Stilinski! Marshall!" A voice boomed from the other end of the hallway. Of course, it was Agent McCall.

        Stiles sighed before turning to Lydia, "Agh. All right, look, go to Derek, okay? He and Peter, they've been there before, so they'll know where it is. Tell them it's the root cellar, all right? They'll know."

        Lydia nodded before hesitantly leaving. Stiles and I turned around to see Agent McCall standing in front of us, his eyes on Stiles, "Did you know your dad's car is in the school parking lot and has been since last night?"

        "No. What does that mean?"

        "It means he's officially missing"

        Agent McCall had dragged us to one of the empty classrooms to talk about the Sheriff's disappearance. So currently, Agent McCall sat on the teacher's desk while Stiles and I were right across from him, sitting on desk as well.

        "Stiles, why am I getting the feeling you know something that could help us find your dad?" He asked and by his tone it was like he was accusing Stiles.

        Stiles looked up at him, annoyed, "If I did, why would I not tell you?"

        "If it meant helping your dad, why wouldn't you?" Agent McCall responded coolly.

        "So you're asking me to tell you what I wouldn't not tell you?" Stiles questioned him and I knew exactly what he was doing considering he always does it to get himself out of a situation.

        It took the Agent a minute to process that, "First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you?"

        "Well, I don't know how to help you help me tell you something that would help you if I don't know it." Stiles remarked, twisting his words to sound confusing. The only reason it wasn't confusing to me was because I've been friends with him for so long, how could I not learn his tricks.

        Agent McCall narrowed his eyes, "Are you doing this on purpose?"

        I huffed, butting into the conversation, "Neither of us know anything, okay? Can we just go?"

        He ignored my plead, "Where are your other friends?"

        "You mean Scott?" I questioned him, my voice hard and tense.

        "I mean Scott. I mean Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent, these twins Ethan and Aiden. I've been told your whole little clique didn't show up at school today." Agent McCall went on, looking through his little detective notebook.

        Stiles scoffed, "We don't have a clique."

        "Stiles, Shay, come on. There's been a pretty disturbing amount of violent activity in this county in the last few months, several murders tied to this school. I don't know what's going on here, but it's serious. And... hey. Your dad is missing." Agent McCall said slowly, making sure Stiles and me were hearing every single word.

        But we both stayed silent so he huffed and stood up, "Fine. But, Stiles, I don't want you going home alone. You have someone you can stay with tonight besides your little girlfriend, Shay?"

Say Something ━━ Stiles Stilinski [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें