15. Bates Motel

Chapter Fifteen

        Bates Motel 

        "Last time I saw Scott act like that it was during the full moon." Allison said as she paced back and forth in the motel room. After Stiles explained to Shay about the whole Boyd incident, they both ran to find Scott. Once they realize he was nowhere to be found, they went straight to Allison and Lydia.

        Allison explained to them about Scott's weird and unusual behavior. Lydia was beyond frantic and already felt like coming here was a death sentence. Shay didn't give Stiles or anyone details about her hallucination, only said that something happened. While Stiles would love to pester her on about what happened, the main focus was on Scott.

        ""Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine." Stiles said, himself not understanding what the hell was wrong with everyone.

        "Seem it is the motel." Lydia exclaimed, hell bent on proving that the motel was some sorta'v cursed place with bad luck, "Either we need to get out of here right now, or..."

        The strawberry blonde reached down, jerked one of the table's drawers, and picked up a small red Bible, "Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

        "Okay, just hold on, all right?" Stiles said, trying to calm us all down, "What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

        "Three sacrifices." Shay slowly said, putting two and two together. Three people, Boyd, Isaac, and Scott all hallucinating. But that wouldn't explain why Shay was. Maybe she wasn't trying to kill or hurt herself but it was just some sorta'v coincidence. Maybe that or she was losing her God damn mind.

        "What if this time it's three werewolves?"

        "Scott, Isaac, and Boyd." Allison said but inside Shay felt like they were missing something. Missing something or someone.

        "Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles realized.

        Lydia huffed, "Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?" She desperately begged, waving around the red Bible in her hands.

        Something from that Bible caught Stiles's attention, "Wait, hang on. Let me see this."

        Stiles walked over to Lydia and grasped the Bible in his hands, Allison and Shay following close behind. He flipped through the crinkled pages until he stopped once he reached several cut-out newspaper articles placed in between two pages.

        Stiles grabbed one of the articles while Allison questioned him, "What's that?"

        "28 year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri." Stiles recited off of the title.

        He gave a quick shook to the book, causing the other newspaper articles to come flying out. The articles spread out on the bed, the titles all saying something along the lines of suicide. A sickening feeling twisted in Shay when she knew that something was seriously wrong with this motel. Right now, Shay was more than willing to get the hell out just like Lydia asked for.

        Lydia reached out and grabbed two articles, "Oh, no. Look at these two. They both mention the room 217. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

        Allison's face scrunched up, "So if every room has a Bible..."

        "There could be articles in all the rooms." Shay realized.