01. Straight and Fast

Disclaimer: I in, NO WAY, own Teen Wolf. Jeff David owns the show, characters, cast, ect. 

This story is the new and improved version of the first story I ever wrote. The original story may or may not be still up, I'm still debating on whether to delete it. This story will have better writing, plot details, but the main concept (people who read the original story will know) and ending will happen. Also what Shay is will be changed. And yes, the main character will be played by Chloe Moretz.

Chapter One

        Straight and Fast

        The summer consisted of no fun. I always enjoyed living within the supernatural world. Even dealing with the bad guys gave me an adrenaline rush which I craved in my previous life. So when one of my best friends, Scott McCall, asked me to do something with him and Stiles, I was eager to say yes. I didn't care what it was that we were doing but I refused to do nothing on the night before school starts once more.

        I watched as Scott waited patiently for the man to start. A few minutes ago, we arrived, in a very sketchy part of town, at a tattoo parlor. I was completely okay with needles but my friend Stiles, not so much. As you can imagine, he was less than pleased when he found out Scott wanted to get a tattoo.

        Stiles was just looking around while I stood next to Scott, who was sitting on the diagonal styled chair. The tattoo man sat in a metal chair next to Scott, holding a piece of paper Scott had given him. I believe it was a picture of his tattoo. I leaned over Scott and saw that the picture Scott had drawn was two bands, the first one bigger than the second.

        "Boy, good thing you drew me a picture." The man said with sarcasm. The drawing was crappy but it was simple, a tattoo the man shouldn't mess up on.

        Scott ingnored the sarcasm but just smiled, joyful, trying to keep his excitement under control. He had wanted a tattoo for years and when his mom gave him permission to get one, he was more than happy.

        "Hey Scott, "Stiles said from behind us, "You sure you don't want something like this?"

        Scott and I both looked over to see what Stiles was talking about. He was holding up a very detailed drawing of a lizard type hybrid with tails, claws and visible scales. Took me a second but I finally noticed the similar look of the drawing and the Kanima. After the whole kanima incident, Jackson left and went to London. I remembered driving with him to the airport, sharing a very short hug and watching him go.

        "Too soon?"

        I nodded, "Very much so."

        Stiles nodded in agreement before he dropped the packet of drawings, "Scott, are you sure of this? I mean, these things are kind of permanent."

        "I'm not changing my mind." He smiled.

        "Okay but why two bands?"

        Scott shrugged, "I just like it."

        I quirked my eyebrow, "Don't you think that your first tattoo should have some sorta'v meaning."

        "Getting a tattoo means something." Scott responded, witty.

        Stiles opened his mouth to say something but the man beat him to it, "She's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years, the Tahitian word "Tatus" means to leave a mark" The man said "Like a rite of passage"

        "How deep." I mumbled, sarcastically.

        "Yeah, you see, he gets it" Scott said, just trying to back up his point.