Introduction I guess

Hi there. I feel weird writing like I'm talking to you. I feel weird writing in general, because I never do.

You know, teachers at my school gave up on me. One called me hopeless a few weeks ago, which only made me laugh. I've been called hopeless, worthless, freaky and weird a lot.

My name's Alex. People often think it's an abbreviation of something. Alexander, Alexandro, I don't even know what the fuck they think. But let me make something clear right there: my name's Alex and nothing but Alex. Nothing more and nothing less than Alex.

Thank you.

I'm 17 years old, born on the 19th of August. Nothing really special to add there I think.

I'm a guy. Think that's kind of important to know.

I've been skateboarding since I was eleven and since then that's pretty much the only thing I do in my free time. Or even when it's not my free time.

There aren't much people in my life who are not depressed. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

My friends are basically my life, since every single person in my family is either a dick or a bitch.

Tattoos and piercings are not accepted in my family and I don't give a fuck. I have three tattoos and my eyebrow pierced.

My friends usually describe me with the words funny, nice, idiot, hungry, lazy, supporting and asshole. But then again, we call all of our friends assholes. We're kind of the Asshole gang or some shit.

I drink a lot of coffee. It barely helps me to wake up anymore, which makes me drink more coffee.

I'm addicted to skittles.

Music is has always been a big part of my life. You don't have to like the same music as me, but it helps... to... become best friends forever ;)

Some of the bands that daily make love with my ears: Sleeping with Sirens, Never Shout Never, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, You me at six, Falling in Reverse and a lot more.

When I haven't eaten enough, I'm moody as fuck.

I cuss a lot, because "fucking" is a word you can place everywhere in a sentence and that's just really fucking cool.

I like dogs. Boxers, actually. I have a boxer called Mason, after a friend of mine that commited suicide two years back.

I go partying a lot because I have a friend who's addicted to partying. And drinking. And smoking. *cough* Rayne *cough* Irish people *cough.*

I don't care how pretty you are, if your personally sucks, get the fuck out of my screen.

I'm straight, but gay rights are something I support with every fucking thing I am. If you do too, I'll probably like you, since equality is something that means a lot to me.

I'm a vegetarian.

I killed three people.

Just kidding ;)

Or did I?

I'm working on becoming a tattoo artist, because that's just really fucking awesome.

I draw. Shitty.

"There was a time when I gave fucks.

Now I don't anymore.

The end."

Getting to know me is really fucking hard, but when you do, I'll be like an overprotective stalker and you'll beg me to stop talking to you.

Which won't happen, since I'm the best stalker a-fucking-live.

I hate social networks that don't make sense. I also hate talking on the phone.

I like the smell of coffee in the morning more than anything.

My neighbours think I keep people locked up inside my basement.

Really don't know where that idea came from.

Or do I? ;)

Nah jokes.

My humor is weird and if you don't get it, tell me, so I can laugh at you.

I'm smarter than most people think. Just too lazy to use my brains at school.

If you're able to keep a conversation going, I'll talk to you. If you can't, you'll probably annoy me. Don't expect me to keep it going, cause a conversation is a two way thing. You know.

I often don't make sense. Like right now.

I think I gotta stop now.

If you have questions or some shit, message me or comment them in the comment thing. Jesus that sounded like I was talking about Youtube or some shit.

Stay different ✌