Answering some questions.

If you can read, you'll probably know what I'm going to do in this part. Chapter. Chapie. I don't know. 

For all of you who are dumb or lazy (vote for laziness! Alex, bringing Youtube to Wattpad since '95) I'm going to answer some of your questions.

Wait what? My questions? Yes, your questions. Some of you apparently found me so incredibly interesting that you wanted to know more about me. I'm emotionally touched. 

So here we go. Fasten your seatbelt and grab some popocorn.

1. Have you ever been to a concert? If yes, which one was your favorite?

I have been to a few concert, but the A Day To Remember one was absolutely the best. 

2. What's your favorite drink?

Whiskey.

Actually, I'm joking, I really like Dr. Pepper. 

3. What's your biggest dream?

Being able to live without regrets or some cliché shit like that.

4. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?

Anything with lots of caffeine xD I'm not that picky when it comes to coffee.

5. Do you have a favorite tv-show?

I love The Walking Dead. Anything with some action and blood interests me. 

6. What's your favorite book?

Any Harry Potter book. Those things are brilliant. 

7. Would you consider getting a tattoo of someone's name?

Yes, as long as it's the name of a friend. The whole girlfriend stuff is stupid, but I would get Mason's name next to his quote. Maybe somewhere in the future. 

8. Have you ever thought of your humor as dark?

I have the most sarcastic, dark humor you'll ever find. Get used to it or get out.

9. What's your favorite movie character?

Jack Sparrow. Captain Jack Sparrow. 

10. What do you think about Kyrans book being so popular?

It's fucking amazing. We all read most of the comments and the fact he's able to inspire so many people, is incredible. Especially because he always thinks of himself as someone who's unworthy of respect, which he definitely isn't. He's a great guy and an amazing friend. 

11. What state do you live in?

Regardless of the fact I found this question incredibly stalker-ish, I'll answer it, since it has been up on our messageboard a couple of time anyway.

Tenne-fucking-ssee. 

12. Do you want to get any other piercings besides your eyebrow?

I don't think so. I've thought a while about getting my lip pierced, but I'm a wimp and don't think I can handle a needle through my lip. 

13. Why are you so supportive of gay rights?

Because every person has the right to love, whether that's the opposite gener or the same gender. It shouldn't matter a single bit. If you want to marry a tree, marry a tree. As long as you hug that tree and not a gun. 

"No freedom till we're equal" as Macklemore said xD

14. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Hero of War by Rise Against. 

15. What's something you can't live a day without?

My phone. My phone is literally (besides my friends) my life xD

16. Do you consider yourself funny?

Me? Hell no. I'm not funny, I just sometimes happen to make comments that make people laugh, because they think I'm joking when in reality I'm dead serious.

17. Since you're a vegetarian, have you ever killed an animal?

Like a fly or something? Probably by accident. But I would not kill an animal (not even a fly) if I'm not forced to (I'm such a good person like holy shit, holy me). 

18. Where's Rayne? I miss him.

Rayne has taken a little "start of the new school year Wattpad break" to get a good start in his final year of High School. 

19. What could somebody in the middle of the night wake you up for?

About anything, I don't sleep much. I don't like sleeping either xD It's a waste of time. 

20. Do you have the new GTA game?

Do you have oxygen in your lungs at the moment? Ofcourse I do. It's fucking fabulous.

---

That were all the questions I felt like answering today xD 

If you have a question I didn't answer, comment it in the comment box thing. 

Stay different.

- Alex