Hashtag forever alone

• Dedicated to To everyone feeling bad in any way right now ♥

It has been a couple of weeks since I last wrote something here. I've been busy with a lot.

I moved out of my house temporarily after my dad and I fought for the millionth time about stupid fucking shit. He tried punching me, so I left. Rileys parents let me move in with them for a while, which I'm really thankful for.

A few days later I got sick. I thought it was a cold, but when I found myself unable to fucking breathe at some point, Rileys dad took me to the hospital and it turned out I had pseunomia (the lung shit for all you foreigners.) I'm recovering now, but still feel shitty as fuck. The coughing has made my ribs go fucked again and I'm not allowed to drink coffee. Fuck my life.

Besides that crap, I've been doing my finals. I'm so stressed that I sleep about three hours and feel like throwing up everything I eat. Yeah never thought I could be that scared about something.

I've noticed that a lot of you have been feeling down lately and I just wanted to let y'all now to keep going, okay? Every time I see one of you commenting on Kyrans story (yeah we actually read them all) or messaging us asking what to do with the depression, it makes me... sad. 

None of our followers and the people outside that deserve to be depressed, lonely, bullied or anything else. 

I might not exactly know what it feels like to be depressed, simply because I don't give fucks about shit anymore, but I am there for anyone feeling like that. 

I give fucked advice, so if you really want someone to listen and understand, you need to talk to Kyran, but I'll try my best (which doesn't mean that much).

I hope all you Sleeping with Sirens fans have heard there three new songs from the album "Feel". They were good right? Right. 

I'm not sure what to talk about. I haven't really talked about anything in this part, but I just wanted to chat to you people again. We haven't been interacting as much lately (I sound pathetic now. Hashtag forever alone.)

My heart goes out to Riley (@thatsexybunnicorn) who's cat died yesterday. Don't think that's stupid, cause animals are the shit. I'm vegetarian for a reason.

My thoughts are with everyone feeling bad in any way right now. "You no longer walk alone." - Blake Bliss. I mean that shit. You're not alone.

If you've read this all the way to the end, you have some fucking patient. 

Stay different. 

- Alex