Rant 2: sayings/phrases that make no sense.

Yes. A second rant. I know I never said this was going to be a rant book, because that wasn't the plan. For some reason, I've just been really fucking annoyed by everything the past couple of days.

So this second rant will be about really, fucking, stupid sayings.

1. YOLO.

Yes. I'm starting with this fucker. Drake needs to be fed to a group of really, fucking hungry lions. Sure, you only live once. I knew that talentless guy had less than a few braincells, but did it really take him that long to figure out that DEATH actually exists? You only live once, everyone, you made your point, now sit the fuck down and learn grammar.

2. YWF.

This is the second one that annoys the absolute shit out of me. Everywhere I fucking go I hear that shit. YWF: young, wild and free. The whole living "young, wild and free" is the reason people drive their cars into fucking trees, drink themselves into coma's and get high every fucking night. Is that seriously how you want to spend your teenage years? So you can look back later and think: wow, I really don't remember shit about what I did when I was young. No, because you were drunk and high every fucking night. Well done. Oh, and don't forget the bunch of girls you got pregnant. Have fun daddy.

3. Swag.

One more fucking time and I swear I'll find the nearest burger place, tie you up and push all the fucking hamburgers down your throat. No, I don't even know what the fuck "swag" actually means, just like many other people. But the only difference is that I rather shoot myself than use that word, while others throw it around like they rule the fucking world. You don't own any "swag", you're just a stupid, dumb teenagers with a small amount of brains that doesn't know how to say normal fucking things. Wear your shit and stop using stupid words to define your sunglasses, bitch.

4. All guys are the same.

No, they're fucking not. There are billions of fucking people on this earth, so that means a whole shitload of guys. You only met a few that turned out to be assholes, so maybe you're the one with the fucking bad taste. Why don't you set your slutty ass down on a chair and wait for a guy that turns out to be actually nice. I know you girls apparently like the whole "I'm going to fuck you all night and then dump you in the morning, fucking bitch" kind of guy, but seriously. Don't fucking complain when that actually happens. You asked for it.

5. Everything happens for a reason.

About two years ago a friend of mine commited suicide. I was totally fucked up because of this and expected a guy that was my friend back then, to be there for me. He said that "everything happened for a reason" and I punched him in the face. Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't. There's not a reason for every fucking thing in the world. Yes, I understand my friend commited suicide for a reason, but if you go and say that in the face of someone who just lost someone, you need to get some fucking sense smashed into your head.

6. What's done is done.

So if a murderer kills a school full of young children, then we just need to calm the fuck down and be like: whatever? No. What's done is done, but there's always a way to make things better. Regrets are a part of life. They're a lesson. They teach you to never do that same thing again. You can't undo things, but you can always learn from them. If you hurt someone, apologize. It's really not that fucking hard, you lazy fuck.

7. You know what I'm saying.

No. I fucking don't. You say something, I don't understand it. That means I don't know what the fuck you're saying. If you expect me to "know what you're saying", while I just pointed out to you that I don't, then you're the one that needs to learn how to use your brain. Thanks a whole fucking lot for nothing.

8. Forever young.

Reality slap: you're mortal, you grow old and you die. Unless you're fucking Edward Cullen, you grow old. You grow really fucking old and you die. End of story.

That are just a few of the sayings/phrases that annoy the fuck out of me. Over all, people with bad grammar also need to get the fuck out of my face before I throw a brick at them and dump their body in a river.

My teachers think I'm a dumb guy, but looking at other American teenagers I sometimes feel like a fucking genius.

Get your shit together. We're fucking up this generation if we let things like YOLO take over the world.

Stay different ✌