Rambling and shit.

Hi. I'm back. On this thing that nobody reads because it's as interesting as a snail crawling through your backyard.

So, I failed my exams. No surprise, I'm dumb as fuck. The teachers thought it was a good idea if I re-did this year, so guess who's going back to school next week.

I literally want to feed myself to Mufasa right now. 

Also, I'm fed up with everyone complaining about the summer weather. Sit your fucking ass down and get some tan on that ghost-like body of yours. I can almost see fucking through you. You were whining all winter about how cold it was and that your toes were falling off and now it's suddenly "too hot"? Go live in Alaska or something. 

Secondly, Matt failed the Vegetarian challenge. Bacon called him too loud and he broke. I already bitch slapped him for that. If you have a great way to punish him for failing the challenge, please let me know. 

I just tripped and almost broke my nose because Matt left his skateboard in the hallway. I'm going to kill that dude.

My neighbours think I killed their cat. They literally asked me if I'd done something to their thing because it's missing and they already think I'm a psychopath. 

Someone save me from this town, take me to L.A or something so I can become a stripper and quit school. 

I actually don't have anything to write. 

We went to New York and Rayne got so drunk he almost pissed on Times Square. It was hilarious.

I'm probably getting a new tattoo in a few days. After I turned 18. Which is in two days. Can we all just take a moment to realize how fucking old I am.

I broke my chair yesterday. Now I have to buy a new chair. I don't have money to buy a new chair. Someone give me money for a chair please?

My dad says she wants me to move back home, which is hilarious, because he has been a huge asshole to me lately. Lol.

My ribs are still not healed and I'm getting really sick of it. Fuck you ribs, fuck you cars. 

I actually suck at driving. I'm the worst driver. I get pissed off in matter of seconds as soon as I entered the highway. I put up my middle finger more on the road than in school, which says a lot because my school is crowded with arrogant fucks. 

I think that's what I hate the most, people who think they're absolutely everything. Breaking news, you're not. You suck. You have a personality as ugly as a naked cat and I feel like pushing your head all the way down the toilet into the sewer.

The same goes for all you dumb btiches out there who in reality have an IQ like Einstein but act as if you can't even count to fucking 10. This is cliché as hell, but you are not cute or adorable or attractive when you act like a 2 year old baby.

I'm not going to take you out on dates if I'm not even sure if I later on have to change your diaper.

Anywhores, I hope you're all good. Don't give fucks, be fabulous, twerk assholes to death and stay different.

- Alex