Mason Finn Stone

Alright. So since Kyran talked you all through the whole idea of today, I'm not going to explain it again.

Let's just get right through it.

Today fucking sucks. I hate october 7th. I hate it because I wake up and I realize what day it is and my whole day just turns in a sad pile of shit.

I know that I should be celebrating his life or whatever, but that's not so easy when one of your best friends has committed suicide. I don't want to celebrate a life that drove someone to suicide. That makes no fucking sense and I'm not going to talk that kind of bullshit.

I'm not sure what theme I want to give this chapter. I know Kyran just updated something about things he learned from Mason, but going that deep into things will make me cry and I fucking hate crying.

Mason was a great person okay. He was one of the best people in this whole fucking world and life is one unfair piece of shit. It sucks that the best people feel like they need to die, but maybe he was just too good be on this earth. I don't know. Sounds too deep for me.

If you're someone out there that is considering to commit suicide, get your shit together and go get help. Cause committing suicide is shit, for your future and the people you leave behind. The people you think "don't love you". Well that's bullshit. All your thoughts are bullshit, clouded by something fucking stupid like depression, PTSD or anxiety.

Your life will be fine. You will be fine. And so the people that love you will be fine.

They won't be fine if you commit suicide. Let me tell you that. They'll be fucked up for the rest of their lives. K? K. Cool.

So my dog is called Mason. And my dog's personality is kind of like human Mason's. My dog is very bubbly, very loyal and a good listener. 

I fucking hate my friend, man. That's all I can say about it. Sorry.

- Alex