Chapter twenty-one

Ok so I know the last chapter was crap so I really hope I make that better with this chapter

Jayla's POV

I went home with the boys but not before kissing Niall goodbye. Liam reminded me that band rehearsals were the next day and We cannot be late. We said we won't and we all went our separate ways. As soon as I got home I jumped on my bed and fell asleep, today has been a busy day.

"Jayla wake up. Wake up!" Ashton shakes my shoulders to wake me. But I didn't want to be waken up.

"Why?" I growl.

"We have band rehearsals today and we have to figure out our setlist." He says.

"Ugh." I groan putting my head under my pillow.

"You'll get to see Niall." He says. Just hearing his name makes me perk up a little.

"I'm getting up. But it's not because you said that." I say sitting up.

"Yeah right." He responds rolling his eyes before leaving my room. It takes a while for me to muster up enough energy to stand up and go to my closet but I eventually do. I put on a black dress, tights and my favorite boots. I'm in and it if bathroom in ten minutes quickly brushing my hair and teeth and putting on some make up.

When I leave my room and enter the living room everyone is staring at me impatiently. "I didn't take that long." I point out.

"Long enough." Jude grumbles. We head down stairs and take Jude's car we stop by McDonald's to grab a quick breakfast before we go to the location that was sent to us.

Cold air blew in my face as I enter the large arena where a large stage was placed. A walk way came out from the middle of the stage. "Wow this is huge."
Ashton says looking around.

"It's awesome isn't it?" A large man with a beard some over with a mail won his face.

"I'm Sam I'm the tour manager for this tour."

"Nice to meet you." I offer.

"You too. You guys don't have to introduce yourselves I already know who ya are." He says, he starts walking towards a door next the stage. Security guards stand in front of it but as they see Sam they automatically move out of the way.

"You guys need to figure out your set list you have a week before the tour starts and you aren't going to sing some random crap every day." Sam says.

"We'll get right to it." I say.

"You better. It's pretty dang rare when we allow an opening act without any original songs. So consider yourselves hella lucky. Ya'll probably would never have this sort of opportunity if Simon wasn't related to one of you."

I ball my hands into fists. "That isn't true." Skylar snaps.

"Of course it's true. Your good and all but you guys got second place it's surprising you guys didn't win."

"Sam are you trying to scare our opening act away?" Louis asks coming over to where we're standing.

"Course not." Sam says snorting before walking away.

"So I see you've meet Sam." Louis says.

We all nod. "Don't worry he'll bring you down at first you just have to prove to him that you belong here. Prove your worthy."
He says. "Come on." He jokingly puts his arms around me as he leads us
Down the hall. Rooms are on either side as we pass. We come to a door that says, 'One Direction.' We enter and see the rest of the boys. Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam sit around the room all doing various things. Niall's strumming his guitar, Harry texting, Zayn eating some chips and Liam bouncing a ball loudly of the wall then catching it then throwing it again.

"We have visitors!" Louis calls out loudly.

They all look up from what they are doing. Niall's face brightens up as his eyes land on my face. "Jay!" He says standing he sets down his guitar and comes over to me throwing his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him breathing in his cologne.

When he pulls away he wraps his arm around me. "You guys excited for the tour?" Harry asks looking at me, I see a flicker of jealousy in his eyes and his gaze looks down at Niall's arms around me.

Why would Harry be jealous? Was he jealous of me or Niall?

"Definitely." Ashton says. "This is so awesome!"

"Have you figured out your guys set list yet?" Zayn asks.

"Not yet." Jude says worn a smile. "But that's at the top of our to-do list."

"It better be." Liam jokes.

Sam came back and forced me and the boys, Ashton, Jude and Skylar into a small room to figure out our set list. Niall offered to help but Sam said no. No distractions. After about three hours I had to pee, and badly. I excuses myself to use the restroom and on my way out I'm forced back inside by strong hands. I gasp in surprise and look up... At Harry.

"Harry what are you-." His lips press against mine and he pushes me gently to the wall.

Sorry it's been so long.
Three comments to continue! First comment gets a shout out!