Chapter 17

So I decided to write this story again. Truthfully there is no end in my mind. I have no idea where this story Is supposed to go. Every chapter isn't planned. I just go at it when I know I need to update. When I wrote this Story it was just something that was in my head, I had to get it out so I wrote it Down. I saw a seed of potential in it so I decided to keep on going then it started getting attention so I had to to keep on updating. Truthfully this isn't my most favorite book too write. My bromances are. I love writing my bromance story's I always look forward to writing them. PS if you haven't please check them out.

Jayla's POV.

Before I entered my apartment I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger towards Niall. Why did he react that way. He has to realize it would be better for both of us. I open the door of my apartment. All the boys were exactly where they were before on the couches.

"Jayla where's Niall?" Liam asks as I shut the door.

"I don't know." I say shrugging.

My eyes drift to the flowers that Niall had given me earlier that day. I take the flower and through them in the trash I dump out the vase and set it inside the sink.

"W-why'd you throw away Niall's flowers?" Ashton asks.

Before I could think about answering the door opens. Niall comes straight over to me grabbing my arms, gently. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"But you did it, with out even realizing it." I say.

"It was once. Once. I never loose my temper, never. Ask anyone." Niall says.

"Wait, wait hold on a minute here. Niall you lost your temper??" Louis asks suddenly beside us.

"Only for a split second." Niall says.

"What did you do?" Zayn asks.

"I pushed her agains't a wall. Hard."

"Why would you do that?" Zayn asks.

"I was angry she broke up with me." Niall says.

"You broke up with him? Why?" Skylar asks.

"Because I'm leaving I'm going back to New York. Distance relationships go no where. The relationship is empty. He has his career to focus on as do I."

"But Jay it can still work out." Niall pleaded with me.

"No it really can't. My parents for example. A perfect example. They wanted to stay together sure but my dad's a celerbity you know, American Idol came around he had to travel the states. They tried to keep it going. But it failed. I personally have watched this. It won't work." I say.

"We could try." He pleads.

"No Niall I'm so sorry. I'm not going to chance it blowing up in my face." I tell him.

"Fine if you want it that way." Niall says he turns around and heads towards the door. Liam grabs his arm. "Niall wait." He try's. But Niall pulled his arm away. "Just leave me alone." He says walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

"Jayla are you all right?" Ashton asks coming over to me, he puts his arms around me.

"Yeah just fine." I lie. "I'll be in my room packing if anyone needs me." I say going to my room.

I pull out my suitcase and start packing. "New York here I come."

My phone rings my dads ringtone I slowly pick it up.

"Hello?"