Chapter 19

Straight Up band members:

Jayla Cowell

Skylar Larson

Ashton Wilkerson

Jude Barlow

Jude is on the side!

Jayla's POV

On the way home I called the boys and told them the great news. They were all so excited, and they didn't believe me at first. I did have to hand Niall the phone to convince them. Since they thought I was just joking. Niall and I held hands though out the whole car ride and I loved it every second of it.

"Do you mind if we stop at my place real quick? I kind of let the boys hanging about why I was coming to get you, so I'm just assuming they don't know yet." Niall says.

"I don't mind." I say leaning into him he smiles down at me and I smile back automatically.

"Hey guys are you still here?" Niall asks opening the door to his apartment.

"Yeah we're still here." Louis says taking a swig from the root beer in his hand.

"Niall you left us hanging." Zayn says.

"Hey Jay it's good to see you back." Harry says smiling.

"Yeah sorry about that but If I took a minute to tell you then Jayla would've been flying to New York." Niall says as we sit down on the love seat across from the boys.

"So spill. What did Simon call and tell you." Louis says.

"He told me that Straight Up got a record deal with SYCO it was meant to be a surprise so that's why Jay or the guys didn't know yet. But when Simon called Jay to tell her the news she hung up before he could tell her, then she wouldn't answer her phone for anyone so I had to go after her." Niall explains to the other boys.

"Well Jay I'm glad your back." Liam says giving me a warm smile.

"Glad to be back." I say.

"You haven't heard the best part." Niall says hugging me tighter.

"There's a better part?" Harry asks giving me a wink.

"Straight Up's going on tour with us!" Niall says.

"I hope its OK with you guys." I say.

"It's beyond OK, your group has excellent voices. It's an honour that you'll be coming on tour with us." Liam says. The other boys nod in agreement.

"Great I was worried." I confess.

"You shouldn't be worried you guys got second place for a reason." Louis says.

I smile thankfully at Louis. "Yeah and we got third place and look where we are." Zayn says jokingly.

"Yeah the best pop band in the world. Like seriously." I say.

They all laugh. "Thanks." Liam says. My phone goes off in my pocket I pull it out and answer.

"Hello?"

""Hey Jay we're going to celebrate." Ashton says.

"OK where?"

"We're going to Karaoke Dokkie!" I hear Skylar yell in the background.

"We're going where?" I ask,

"We're going to a karaoke place a few blocks from our apartment, on Saturday nights they have open karaoke while all the other days you rent rooms."

"So we'll be singing in front of other people?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it's never really crowded, I've never been there but some of our neighbors have and they said it's never really busy on Saturdays. That's why its perfect. and the guys can come too. They can wear disguises if they want but I don't think they'll need too."