Chapter 8 part 1

X-Factor is the day after tomorrow and we still didn't have a song prepared and the boys insisted that only coffee would help them think of a song. They also insisted that I got it since I'm the "leader". Whatever I needed to get away from those thirds anyway. So I went to the neatest Starbucks, which was two blocks away from our apartment
After I ordered three coffees and one iced caramel coffee. I was told to have a seat until they call my number so I did. After a few minutes of waiting I pulled out my phone and started playing Flappy Bird. What? I saw Jude playing it. I've gotten through seventeen poles( A.N. tubes? Dunno what they'd be called.) When my number was called, Ugh he made me loose. I sigh and get up grudgingly I go to the counter and the worker asks me.

"Would you like a drink tray?" I almost role my eyes and say.

'No I'll be staying here, to drink it all myself.'

But instead I say. "Yes, Thank you." He smiles and puts all of the coffee in the drink tray.

"Hey, your Jayla Cowell." He points out.

"Yeah...."

"Simon Cowells daughter." He says rather loudly. I feel the blood drain from my face. All eyes were turned to look at me, their eyes wide. Then I saw a flicker of recognition in multiple eyes.

"She's on the X-Factor!" Someone yells. Great just great. I was suddenly surrounded by people , people yelling, asking for autographs. People had pulled out their phone some trying to take pictures with me and others video tapped. I grabbed my drink holder and quickly lifted above my head so that I couldn't spill on anyone, or myself. I squeeze past people as they crowded around me. They wouldn't leave me alone!

"Hey everyone back off!" A loud voice booms from the entrace to the Starbucks. Everyone looks up and their eyes widen in surprise. I couldnt turn around to see who it was because of everyone crowding around me. 

"Now!" He yells again. Finally everyone backs off and I sigh in relief. I then turn to my saviour... Liam Payne. 

Sorry so short haha. Remeber to comment I wont update until I get ATLEAST 4 comments