Chapter 18 Part 2

Jaylas POV

I make my way to the airports Starbucks I look it the clock I have thirty minutes I order my favorite drink the strawberry banana shake or smoothie what ever it is. I got it every time I came to a Starbucks which happened to be a lot. I used to live directly above a Starbucks. Sadly I don't have that curtsy anymore now that I'm moving.

Luckily I already had an apartment back in home in New York my best friend Kyle also lives there, we used to be room mates before I was on X-factor.

We kind of lost touch after I made it through to live shows but we've been friends since I was twelve and four months apart isn't going to change our friendship. I hope. It's different for friends. When your in a relationship you have needs and wants and a phone conversation isn't going to keep anyone satisfied.

I sip my smoothie and sit near the entrance to the plane waiting for my row to be called to board the plane.

"Are you Jayla Cowell?" I look up to see a girl that looked about eleven or twelve.

"Yeah I am, hi." I say giving my best smile.

"Hi, where are you going?" She asks.

"Um I'm going home to New York." I say.

"But didn't you get a music deal with your dad?"

"No I sadly didn't, so I'm going home." I say.

"Wait so straight up is breaking up."

"Sadly yes." I say.

"But you guys can still be a band."

"Yeah but we have life's to live. There's no reason to stay together." I say.

"Well I really wanted you guys to win you were my favorite."

"Thank you I wished we had won too." I say.

"Row 39, row 39."

"Oh that's my row I got to go." I say.

"OK please can you sign my IPad?" She asks holding it out.

"Do you have a pen or marker?" I ask.

"She looks back at her parents who were looking through dealing with a fussy baby.

"Probably not." She says.

"OK I'll check if I have one." I look through my bag and am surprised when I find a blue sharpie. I quickly sign the back of it and stand up.

"OK I got to go it was great talking to you." I say hurrying off to the lady who checked the tickets.

Nialls POV

I sped past the security check not even caring that one of my shoes was untied and my belt was still in a crate.

"That's Niall Horan."

"He looks familiar is he a celebrity?" I hear people as I speed past them.

I go to where Jaylas plane takes off I see a little girl staring at the back of her IPad in adoration on it there's a signature that looks similar to Jaylas .

"Where'd she go?" I ask breathless.

"Aren't you Ni-."

"Yes please just tell me."

"She just boarded the plane." She says.

I run to the ticket lady. "Please I need to get in there." I say.

"Sorry no ticket you can't get on the plane."

"Please this is so important. It will only take a second please."

She bites her lip. "I could get fired for this but it seems like its urgent. Go ahead. I'll give you three minutes."

"Thank you Thank you so much." I run past her and down the connector and onto the plane. I search the faces out the passengers on the plane. Finally I see her beautiful face, she's putting some luggage into the top compartment. I don't recognize the luggage when I realize it's the elderly mans who is sitting down across from her. He smiles gratefully at her.

"Jayla." I whisper. As if she heard me she turns to look at me. Her eyes go round in surprise then they narrow. She shuts the compartment door and comes over to me.

"Niall, why are you here?" She asks.

"Simon has been trying to reach you." I say.

"And?" She asks.

"You got the record deal, he wanted it to be a surprise." I say.

"Are you just saying that or are you serious. Because if this is a joke to make me a stay I will never forgive you." She says her voice shacking.

"I'm not and your going on tour with us." He says.

"Holy crap. What?!? Please tell me your not lying."

"I'm not lying." I say smiling."

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh, we need to get off this plane." she says frantically.

"I'll save your luggage." I say running out of the plane. I go to the ticket lady.

"Are you done yet?" She asks.

"She decided to not go to New York is there anyway you can get her luggage off the plane?" I ask.

She sighs deeply, obviously annoyed. "Fine."

"Thank you again." Jayla comes out of the plane a bag over her shoulder and her iPad in her hand.

"We'll release your luggage with the rest of the luggage from Spain. Go down the stairs and you'll see it its the third one down." She says after typing something in her computer. "It will come out last but it'll be there."

"Thank you." We both say following her directions we wait for about ten minutes and her large purple suitcase comes out.

"Does this mean we can get back together?" I ask secretly crossing my fingers.

"Do you still want to be with me?" She asks biting her lip.

"Of course I do. If your staying we can be together." I say. Practically begging.

"We can be together but but I don't want us to be a secret anymore to the world I mean."

Sorry that this update sucks and its short. Please five comments to continue.