Chapter 12

Chapter 11

Straight Up band members:

Jayla Cowell

Skylar Larson

Ashton Wilkerson

Jude Barlow

Before anyone else could do anything Niall takes my hand and pulls my out the opposite door the other people left on. Yelling over his shoulder. "We'll be right back." He takes me behind the Mcadonalds, which had no drive thru which was kind of convenant at the moment. The. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

I'm shocked beyond belief, the Niall Horan was kissing me. Me. Why would a world famous singer be kissing me? I'm nothing special I may have a famous dad. But that doesn't exactly make me any more interesting. I grip Niall's shoulders but before I could even think of what to do next I hear someone yelling.

"Oh my gosh is that Neil Horran kissing... Holy shiet that's Kayla Cowell!!" I hear an annoying girl scream. Niall and I jump apart as if on instinct.

"Natasha leave them alone." I hear a women's voice say to the girl, Natasha.

"No way. When you see a celebrity you don't just let them go." Natasha says.

"Yes you do. Their normal people like you and me. Just leave them alone."

"No way I'm never going to get a chance like this again." The girl says sauntering over to Niall and I. I'm still pressed against the brick wall breathing a little heavy.

"Natasha if you bother them you are grounded for a month." Natasha's mother yells after her.

The girl actually flips her mom off as she reaches us. "I'm Natasha I'm such a fan." She says. I'm not even sure who she was talking to since she was looking in between us. Most likely not me.

"You are are you?" Niall asks she nods eagerly.

"Why are you a fan?" Niall asks crossing his arms.

"Well first off your hot, like super model hot and I-I love your music."

"Why thankyou. What's your favorite song of off the new album?" Niall asks narrowing a little. Why was he acting like this? Was it because she interrupted us?

"Um.... Story of my Life." She says, but she didn't sound so sure.

"Any others?" He asks.

"Uh Midnight Moments." When she said this it sounded like she was asking a question.

"Midnight moments? I don't remember having a song by that name." Niall says smirking.

"Who cares? I'm still a fan of yours."

"What's my name?" He asks.

"What?" She asks her eyes widening.

"What. Is. My. Name?"