Chapter 9

Straight Up band members:

Jayla Cowell

Skylar Larson

Ashton Wilkerson

Jude Barlow

We all sit in the front room playing Little Big Planet when we hear a knock at the door. I glance up but I didn't get up because Ashton was already answerwing the door.

"Hi, Ash." The painfully familiar voice made me shiver. Why was he here?

"Hey, you guys are early." Ashton says. He invited them?!? But why?

"Yeah you can blame Liam for that." Niall says.

"No its alright I would

"I would've attempted to clean a little but now that your here I don't have to anymore." I role my eyes and get back to the game.

"Jay stop leaving us, your making us die!" Jude complains. I ignore him and run ahead. "And that's why we shouldnt have taught her how to play." Skylar mutters. I smirk as I see Ashton come in with the boys of One Direction. I dont pay them any mind I just keep on killing the boys, in the game.

"Hey Jayla." I glance in the corner of my eye to see all the boys of One Direction. With Ashton behind them

"Hey guys." I say.

"How's your hands?" Niall asks I look done at hid hands to see he still has the bandages on them.

Before I could answer Jude interrupts me. "Jayla something happened to your hands?!?" He practically yells.

"Didn't Jayla tell you? Her and Niall ran into each other and her coffee burnt both Niall and Jayla's hands." Louis says.

"What? Jayla are you all right?" Sky asks gingerly taking my hands in his.

I wince, "yeah I'm all right, just a little burn." I say.

"So what do you guys want to do? We can't play the PS3 because we only have four controllers and I don't really want to take turns." Ashton says.

"We can just talk and listen to music." Harry suggests. Zayn roles his eyes.

"That's boring." He says.

"No I think it's fine. What about everyone else? Does that sound good to you?" I say.

"Sounds fine with me." Jude says. Everyone else just nods.

"Fine, it sounds good." Zayn says winking at me.

I laugh as Sky turns the PS3 off. He then turns the IHome on and puts his iPhone on shuffle. I get up and sit on the couch Niall comes over and sits with me.