Chapter 18 Part 1

Jaylas POV

I pull out my suitcase and start packing. "New York here I come."

My phone rings my dads ring tone I slowly pick it up.

"Hello?"

" Hey Jay hows my baby girl doing?" Dad asks sounding really cheerful.

"I'm packing." I say into the phone.

"Really for what?" He asks.

"Dad I'm going back to New York." I say.

"What? Why?"

"Because dad we didn't win we didn't get a record deal. There is no point in me living here anymore"

"But Jayla-."

"No dad. I got to go my plane leaves in an hour I need to get to the airport."

"But Jay."

"Bye dad." I say hanging up the phone. I turn my phone on silent and as I finished packing I had ten missed calls seven from dad and ... three from Niall. I didn't call either no matter what they said I wasn't changing my mind. The boys knocked on my door but I just ignored them. I was to pissed at the world, mostly Niall to deal with anyone at the moment.

I still wanted to be with him don't get my wrong. But it won't work and even I know that.

I wheel my suitcase out into the front room. "Jayla your leaving now?" Ashton asks.

I nod silent. "My plane leaves in an hour so I need to leave in a few minutes. So hug me while you still can.' I say giving a small smile. All three boys are hugging me before I can even blink. I notice that the 1D boys weren't here any more, which kind of made me glad. I didn't want to have to face them after breaking up with their best friend. I already did... but I didn't want to have to do it again.

"Will this be the last time we see you?" Jude asks tears in his eyes.

"Of course not. We can always face time and call each other everyday and once I get settled in a new career then I'll come and visit you guys. But you guys should really meet me in Ireland I'm not going to come to England and Ireland." I say pointedly at the Englishman.

"Only if my parents are willing to pay for it." Skylar says winking. I elbow him in the gut and we all laugh.

"Well this is goodbye, boys." I tell them. We have one last group hug before I leave the apartment that I've been living in for months. I take a taxi to the airport.

Nialls POV

I sit in my apartment rocking back and forth. Why had I lost my temper with her? I never lost my temper not with anyone, well except for my brother Greg but that was only a few times and it was always his fault... mostly.

But this time was different I-i love Jayla we've only been together for a few months but I really do think I love her, we're meant to be together I just know it.

I hear a knock on my door I don't even have to get up because the boys come in as they please anyway.

"Niall? Are you OK?" Harry asks putting his arm around me.

"Yep fine." I say shrugging his arm of my shoulder.

"Niall we know your not fine." Liam says.

"Yeah Jayla has been your most serious girlfriend in forever."

"Ex-girlfriend." I growl.

"Niall, she only broke up with you because she was moving back to New York."

"She still broke up with me." I grumble.

"Niall you must know its for the best." Harry says gently.

"I-i know. But I love her." I say burying my head in my hands.

Someone starts rubbing my back for comfort. and my phone starts ringing on the coffee table I don't bother answering in or even looking up.

"Niall it's uncle Si you better answer it."

"No."

"It might be about Jayla." I snatch the phone out of Liam's hand.

"Hello?"

"Niall. You don't have much time." Simon says urgently in the phone.

"What do you mean I don't have much time?" I ask all the boys stared at me.

"Jayla is going to the airport as we speak she's leaving at 5:30." Simon says I look at the clock 4:45.

"We broke up if you didn't hear."

"Niall you don't understand It was meant to be a surprise but she hung up before I could tell her. But Straight Up was given a record deal from Syco and their going on tour with you!" Simon says.

"What wait!? Why didn't you tell her before. Or me!? For heavens sake." I say. "You should have said it sooner. We wouldn't have been in the situation at all if you did." I grumble.

"Well now you have to go to the airport and stop her from leaving! She's not answering her phone."

"Oh right. I'll leave right now. I'll text you when I find her." I say hanging up.

"I need to go to the airport right now." I say standing up pulling on my jacket.

"Why? Where are you going. You know we have an interview at seven in the morning." Liam warns.

"I have to go get Jayla." I say.

"But why? I thought-" I cut him off.

"I will tell you later I have to get Jay."

Sorry that this is so short. But keep in mind it is only part 1. Please five comments to continue.