Chapter 6

Straight Up band members:

Jayla Cowell

Skylar Larson

Ashton Wilkerson

Jude Barlow

Jayla's POV

"Jayla, Jayla. Are you OK? Jayla?" Ugh what si this annoying voice inside my head for? I slowly open my eyes. Skylar, Ashton and Jude all stare down at me. Concern written across all of their faces. The next thing I noticied was that I was on the kitchen floor. 

"Why am I on the kitchen floor?" I ask, confused. 

"we heard a crash and found you lying there, you were unconcious for twenty minutes. We didnt move you because Skylar heard somewhere that you shouldn't move somone who has hit their head and fallen unconcious." Ashton says.

"I guess that's reasonable.' I say sitting up, Jude helps me stand up.

"I'll go get her an ice pack." Skylar says quickly before disappering from my view, he comes back a minute later with an ice pack.

"Thankyou." I say putting the ice pack on the back of my head. I glance down to the floor and there's a puddle of blood where my head was a few minuted ago.

"Uh guys." I point to the puddle of blood where my head had been. 

"Oh shit!" Ashton excalims. 

"We need to get here to the hospital now." Jude says they rush me to the car and as we drove I started feeling extremly tired and my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. I give up and let my eyes close fully.

"Snap out of it. You need to wake up."Ashton says snapping in my face.

"Leave me alone and just let my sleep." I mumble lying on Jude's chest. 

"No if I let you sleep you could go into a coma, or die." Skylar says behind the wheel. 

"Eh, who cares?" I ask. Being in a coma didn't sound too bad, it's basically sleep but with no inturuptions. Sounds good to me.

"We all do and your dad. Plus the fans." Skylar says I sigh. I couldn't leave dad especially after he just got me back. I open my eyes. 

"Fine. Are we almost there?" I ask, sighing. 

"Yes actually." Sky says as we drive into the parking lot of the hospital. 

"Dont be smart with me." I say quietly. Jude helps me out of the car and keeps his arm arund my waist as we go into the hospital. 

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the desk asks, without looking up. 

"Um our friend slipped and fell and she hit her head pretty hard and she blacked out for at least ten minutes and when she got up there was blod on the floor where her head was. 

The Lady behing the counter looks up she gasps after seeing my face. "Y-you you are on the X-Factor." She says.

"We all are." Skylar says, looking a little annoyed by the fact that she wasn't in any hurry.

"Your all in that band, Straight Up." she says. 

'We are..." Jude says.

"That is so cool, you all are practicly famous." She gushes.

"We're glad that you think that but we're kind of in a hurry. Jayla is about to pass out." 

"Oh right." She picks up the phone and calls someone.

"There's a girl here that slipped and had passed out for ten minutes she' s received blood loss. OK right away sir." The lady waves someone that had a gurney over. 

"Please take this girl to room 208 its an emergency." The lady says calmly. Jude and Ashton helo me onto the gurney and the man pushing it wheels me down the hall and into a room with an MRI machine. The man pulls the gurdey until it is right next to the MRI machine. I climb onto the thing that takes you into the MRI machine, the boys are put into a room with the doctor so that they could all see my brain on the screen. The thing that I'm on carries me though the machine and stop when my whole body is in the machine. 

"Miss. Cowell for the next few minutes please stay still." The doctor tells me over the intercome in the MRI. 

"OK." I whisper. Finally I'm taken out of the MRI machine The doctor comes over to me with the rest of the boys. 

"You have blood clotting in your brain and if it isn't fixed right away you can land in a coma or worse die." The doctor says.

"How can we prevent that?" Ash asks quickly.

"She'll have to go in surgery as soon as possible."

And so I did.

2 Comments to continue.