PARANOID

╔═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 5
╚═══════════════╝

»»-----  -----««

and I walked back to the institute to find Will yelling out orders. "Why are you yelling?" I question.

"Ally glad you're back." Will says sarcastically. "We need to focus. While you were out there on a date we couldve really use your help with valentine"

I nod my head understanding. "Thanks for pointing it out. I was handing a situation that was important at that given time"

"I'll get my hands back on this case" I reply reassuring him. He nods and turns back to a red headed girl.

"Who is that?" She asks while pointing toward me. Alec rolls his eyes at her lack of mannerisms.

"I'm Alicia" I answer curtly. "Im with William, we'll be here for a while monitoring the current situations"

"Great another Lydia" she says scoffing. I furrow my brows. "Lydia?" I ask confused.

"She's talking about Branwell." Will comments from the side. My face softens understanding. "She's not bad once you get past the envoy part. Which is most of her"

"Do we have a lead?" I hear behind me as Alec comments. Will starts to brief us on the situation in hand.

"Great so, Alicia and I will scout the main perimeter and we'll call you all if we need backup" Will finalizes. As soon as they here that there's is protest.

"Hold on, we're in this too" Jace says defensively. Will looks over at him as I can tell he's about to snap.

"That's the fucking problem. If you weren't to busy out doing the Crap you do with strawberry cupcake over there maybe you wouldn't have thrown our name in the mud." Will says angrily. "I've said the orders. Do them"

Will then storms off going toward the weapon rooms. Jace looks over at every one and looks annoyed.

"Don't worry to much about him. He's still upset at the current family issue." I say smiling awkwardly. "I swear he's slightly better on Friday's"

Clary walks off and then Jace quickly follows. I'm left with Alec who's looking at me in question. "Goodluck on the mission. I'll handle whatever we had going on"

I frown. "Yes, that's probably for the best. We'll be back as soon as it's finished"

"Good" he says awkwardly. "Okay, I'll be going then."

He walks off a little bit flustered but nevertheless leaves toward his office. I walk over to the weapon room and slip on my mission suit.

It has some of my weapons that I might've experimented on. My grandmother has always not approved of this behavior but I had to do something with all the free time she gave me.

»»-----  -----««

Will and I sneak into the facility that allegedly has Valentines men in it. "Alicia go left" I Will mutter. The mod was almost too eerie for me to be comfortable but I had to battle through it.

I go in and head left splitting off from Will. The warehouse itself was extremely dark. There was a moist environment and most Of it was covered in boxes over average human height. Meaning it was probably there to veré intruders.

"Will it's clear here" I comment on the com while looking around. I don't get a response from Will meaning he was probably busy. I decide to further investigate the place trying to map out some of the exits I saw in the buildings structure.

Suddenly I'm attacked on the side but a huge shadowhunter. and taken down completely. I swing my legs trying to kick him down. After fighting for a bit he swings his fist at My head and before I know it I'm knocked out completely.

»»-----  -----««

After what i assumed was a couple minutes of me knocked out. I open my eyes reluctantly seeing a beaten up Will tied to a post. "You're awake" he says looking over at me with a bruised eye.

"Where are the men?" I ask looking around confused. He spits a bit of blood on the ground. "They're around, we're no longer in the facility we entered"

I nod my head and look around. I notice I'm cuffed to a pipe near the farther wall. "How long have I been out?" I ask

"I don't know" Will says sarcastically. "I wasn't awake at all."

"I'm getting hungry" I comment. Will
Looks over at me and scoffs. "I get that your hungry all the fucking time but
This isn't the time"

"No dumbass, last time I ate was before this mission with Alec. Which means we've been out for approximately 6hours to 3days." I say narrowing my eyes. Will looks slightly impressed.

"Meaning, that where ever we are is surrounded with water" I say observing.

"What?" Will asks confused. I can tell he is slight disoriented From what I assume are the blows on his body.

"Our mission was meant to last 2 hours maximum before clave intervention. If they have not located us through Runes it means we cannot be tracked" I reply. I look at the cuff on my wrist and then the pipes.

I think back to some mundane classes we took. These pipes are most likely connected to a boat which would explain the tracking issue.

I carefully dislocate my thumb and slip out of the cuffs. I head to Will whose on the ground still looking confused and in pain.

"Come on. We need to get out of here." I say trying to pry the cuffs off as I locate my thumb back.

"You need to find an exit first and then come back" Will says tiredly.

"Last time I followed your orders we got kidnapped I'm not leaving you" I say to Will determined.

»»-----  -----««

Thank my friends that pushed me to start writing again!! Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. I'm setting a goal of 10 people for the next chapter.

But I'll release it anyway if I get some good ass belly laughs for y'all's comments.

I missed y'all and I'll continue on my grind. :)