WORKIN

╔═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 11
╚═══════════════╝

»»————-  ————-««

"Will, we are going clubbing not a rodeo." I say entering his room as he's putting on a plaid shirt.

"We didn't exactly pack" he glares while removing it. I show him the bags I have with me.

"When did you go shopping?" He asks looking through the bags and taking out a red plain shirt.

"Don't button that all the way. As for the question, I went with Alec." I reply while going to the closet and finding a pair of black pants.

"Again?" He asks slightly annoyed. I look over at him and throw the pants.

"We have free time on Sunday. We split the work" I say honestly. Will hums and then looks over at me.

"I've never seen you work so at peace with someone." He claims insinuating something.

"Peace? No Poor man is insane because He puts up with me" I say genuinely impressed. "He's seen me have several mental breakdowns and gives no fucks"

"Wow! I should give him an award" Will says also impressed. "Has he been around you during Bloody Mary season"

"Yes!" I say weirdly. "Now get changed and meet us at the entrance"

He nods his head as I exit the room. I start to head toward the entrance where we'll meet.

I notice Alec is already there waiting. "Hey" I announce my presence.

He nods in acknowledgment. "You look like we're going to a funeral, loosin up!"

"Clubs aren't my thing" he claims making eye contact with me.

"Well they should be. And whoever pick that shirt has immaculate taste" I say referring to myself. Alec smiles and looks back down to me. "Immaculate taste? It's alright"

As I'm about to reply a pair of hands land on my shoulders. I jump from the sudden action.

Turning around I see jace. "Dumb bitch you scared me"

"Good, are you two finished?" He asks smirking between us.

"Fucking? No. But we're are finished with this conversation" I sass back. Alec looks slightly taken back.

"You're so blunt" jace claps back. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "So is your face"

I hear Alec chuckle while the rest of the group shows up. We're soon making our way toward the club.

»»————-  ————-««

"So, I was thinking" I start to ramble with Will. We're waiting in line to get into the club. "I'll find you a chick if you find me a man"

Will frowns at the thought. "First off, I'm your cousin so no. Secondly, don't you already have a man?"

"No, I haven't had a good Fuck since like...back in idris" I say whining slightly. "Plus we all know you get around"

"I do not" Will claims. "If anything you get around"

Isabelle soon joins our convo. "Does someone need a wingwomen?"

"Yes!" I say excitedly. "I'll help you out, we just need to find our target. I prefer tall men" I say smirking while looking around the entrance.

Will shoves his elbow into my gut. "Will you shut up? Our mission is not getting you fucked"

I roll my eyes. "I'm multitasking"

I'm startled by a someone's chest touching my back. "Perimeter is secured" I hear Alec's voice.

I turn around and look up and face him. "Hey babe" I flirt with him while winking. He grabs my shoulders and turns my around.

I lean my body on him and grab his hands securing them around my hips. Isabelle looks at Alec and I slightly taken back.

"My brother really?" She asks with an eyebrow raised.

"He's fun to mess with." I say pouting. Alec's hands get off my waist but he's still pretty close to me.

"You know what jace? You might be a Herondale" Isabelle claims looking at Jace.

Jace and I furrow our eyebrows in confusion. I notice we're doing the same gesture and instantly neutralize my face.

"Jace wishes he was this hot" I say defensively. "Someone had to inherit the good genes"

"You're so humble" jace says sarcastically. Will snorts in agreement. I roll my eyes smirking. "I know, what would this family be without me?"

We soon make it to the front of the line and we make it in the club. I instantly make head for the bar. I order a shot of tequila to get me started.

I notice a cute guy sitting on a bar stool and make my way over to him. Before I reach him I'm grabbed my the hand and I'm forced to sit down.

I look over at Alec and glare. "Cheating?" He asks looking at me. I shake my head in annoyance. "No, I was you know, gonna to ask if he was alright"

Alec nods in sarcasm. "If he needs medical attention Im sure someone would call"

"Yeah! That's what I was thinking" I say laughing nervously. Alec noticed my demeanor and frowns. He comes extremely close to my face.

"You're blushing?" he notes and brings his hand to my cheek. His face comes close to my cheek and he gives it a soft peck.

Once he pulls away. I was able to breath again. "I'm not blushing just so you know, I'm just overwhelmed with this heated environment"

Alec grins at my excuse. "Oh yeah? So you wouldn't mind if I did it again?"

I shake my head. "By all means go ahead, that was the best moment of my life"

Alec chuckles. "You know, we haven't picked out the wedding date"

"Did you just joke? Holy cow" I say honestly taken back. "I was thinking mid June, I want to see all them fake bitches face makeup melt"

"It'll be like a battle of the fittest. Let the best makeup artist win" I say while pretending to have a mic

»»————-  ————-««