HUH

╔═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 16
╚═══════════════╝

»»————-  ————-««

"Lydia, respectfully this is ass" I declare while looking at the paperwork. She groans and tosses her pen on the desk. "How the hell is it supposed to look like then?" She exclaims overwhelmed. For once in my life I might of felt a little bad.

Keyword: little. Lydia was and is a bitch when it comes to working with her. At the very least I know we'll get things done.

"The report isn't outlined properly. Will won't be able to input it into the documentation." I reply trying to be helpful.

"You know? I never ever in my fucking life I'm gonna ever do this again but I'm fucking dying and out of everyone here I feel like you're the one that hates me the least so please just hear me out" she rants quickly in a desperate tone.

"I fucking hate this. So fucking much, everyone thinks I'm this monster when I'm just trying to do the right thing." she says while gripping her hair. I notice she has tears ready to flood the area.

She really just emotionally dumped on me.

"Everyone I talk to here gives me a sting eye. What does it take to earn some human decency!" She exclaims.

She looks over at my stunned expression and sighs. "I apologize I'm very overwhelmed."

I walk over and sit down infront of her. "Well, I totally feel you. This job is a fucking shit show." I agree with her point. She looks in my direction and grins.

"Yeah" she says laughing slightly.

"I used to be jealous of you. You always had everything together and I struggled with that." I confess.

"You shouldn't say that. I don't have anything together." she says sighing.

"I know. I realized no does, we're all a bunch of losers but hey, I guess that's okay too" I say smiling.

"You should take a break, go take a walk or something" I suggests. She's about to reply when the door shoots open. We both look in the direction of the door.

"Jace and Clarisa are missing" Alec announces. He looks somewhat startled.

"Great!" I say sarcastically. "Anyway this could just be another little jace mission?"

"Well, time to haul ass for a living" I say to no one in particular. I stand up from my seat and follow alec.

As we walk out of the office I catch sight of a blonde. This fucking bitch.

"You no good, Donald Duck's fourth nephew motherfucker" I say angrily in his direction. Alec looks more annoying than upset.

"You're fucking vile. I hope and pray for the day your hairline begins to reseed" I declare.

Jace begins his argument. "It was a fast mission-"

"Listen you little corrosive piece of shit." I begin while point at him aggressively. Alec looks down at all my 5'7 ass radiating anger.

"Is this really necessary?" Jace asks. This sets me off.

"I will milly rock your no tit, built like a board, all teeth no gum, vegetable looking soggy waffle flat bitch." I say. "You represent our family, my family. These little "missions" you've been assigned your whole unsecured life are not gonna fly past me"

"Last and final warning" I say firmly. Jace purses his lips and nods.

"You have a very colorful mouth an imagination" Jace notes. "Goodluck"