ORDER

"So, I heard you're going to stay until Sunday," Jace asks while approaching me as I sit in the quiet corner of the library engrossed in a book.

"I'm not that busy back home. Will is handling the clave pretty well on his own," I say, reflecting on the past couple of weeks. "Although my grandmother has been worried for the past few days too."

"I guess you can't have a mansion without worry," Jace says, flashing a charming smile.

"More like a manor," I correct with a grin. "But I guess you're right."

"Alice?" I hear a voice behind Jace. Alec walks in, radiating his usual quiet intensity.

"Could you look over something really quick?" he asks softly. I nod my head and glance at Jace. "Duty calls," I say as I rise to follow Alec.

"Is that what we're calling that?" Jace teases.

"It is," I confirm while walking out with Alec.

"What is it you needed me to review?" I ask Alec, who's following closely behind.

"It's a mission out..." Alec begins to explain, but his words trail off as someone waltzes into the institute.

"Oh? There you are, Alec," he exclaims towards Alec, marching over in our direction.

"Magnus," Alec clears his throat in discomfort. "What are you doing here?"

"Going to reinforce the wards," Magnus explains with a flirtatious smile that doesn't escape my notice.

"Right, well, you should get going," Alec brushes it off.

"Do you mind accompanying me? These Shadowhunters are always so neglectful," Magnus says with a bitter distaste, glancing around the institute.

"Mr. Bane, I assure you our facility is diligent with their craft, and we guarantee your safety," I interject, stepping into the conversation.

Magnus looks at me, analyzing Alec and me. "Who are you?" he asks with a cocky expression.

"Alicia Herondale, Clave representative," I reply with a fake smile. "The day is long, but not long enough. Let's get back to our duties."

"I suppose," he says with a ginger tone. Alec looks between us, his protective instincts kicking in as he puts his arm in the small of my back.

"Let's go," he urges. Magnus takes a long look at Alec's arm, and his expression hardens, hinting at intrigue and underlying tensions.

Days had passed since alec and I meet Magnus. It wasn't until he needed to go to the warlocks place that I was a tad bit salty.

Alec said it wasn't a big deal but after coming back from his place. I saw the confusion in his eyes and decided to leave him alone.

So here I was at a random bar, sipping on a flute of whatever alcohol this was. I was going to get shitfaced not because of man but because this man specifically decided that my feeling weren't worth his time.

"watch it shit face" I hear a gruff voice speak. A large bang is heard and a poor scrawny man is on the floor.

I wasn't going to intervene I swear that was until the man threw the beer at the guy.

Setting my drink down and heading over. I offered my hand to the man on the floor. I saw the liquid fly toward me as I step aside missing it. "As fun as this had been for all you bald headed motherfuckers, it's time to grow up and grow a pair"

"You talk a lot for a little girl like yourself" a guy says laugh. I smile in his direction innocently. "And you talk a lot for a man with a rotting teeth stench"

"As a matter a fact, all of you talk too much for size dicks you all have. That are severally limited to my left pinkie toe" I announce. The man I saved was now behind me.

"Grow a dick, a hairline and a fucking pair of nuts before you start pushing my fucking buttons" I threatened. They all look offended but stay shocked.

"Imma head out, hey boo die the check?" I ask the bartender. She looks at me impressed. "On the house"

I nod my head and grab my purse. As soon as I head out the door I bump into a man.

I turn around to give him a piece of my fist. I see Alec's face that looks concerned.

Shoving past him, I went into the crowd of people. It didn't surprise me when he caught up to me swiftly.

"Alright, what's going on now?" He ask beside me.

"Nothing besides some emotional shit" I answer gruffly.

"Did I do something?" He asks trying to figure out my point.

"Probably" I reply. "You keep forgetting I'm horrible at sharing"

"No I don't, that's exactly why I went to magnus' place to cut all ties with him" he replies. I pause a sour expression itched on my face.

"You're telling me I went crazy girl for nothing?" I ask offended.

"Absolutely not because I like crazy girls, especially you" he flirted. Well at least he attempted to.

"That checks out" I reply stopping in front of him. He stops too before taking out his Steele and run it over our disguise rune.

"You're really going to make me look like I'm crazy?" I say while taking out my Steele and also runeing myself.

"I am Psychotic" I declare. "And I am, that bitch"

"And because, I am that bitch" I say stepping closer to him. "I'll sock you into that bush, you ass"

"That's, threatening" he says not dazed. "Is very attractive"

"What does that say about you?" I retort taunting him.

Before I know it his hand is arm my waist and I yanked to his chest. I make a oomph sound as I place my hands on his chest.

"It says a lot about me, but more importantly about us" he says in a soft but oddly strong tone.

His lips graze my check and peck it. "It's one of my many reasons, for liking you"

"Liking?" I ask locking eyes with him.

"You heard me" he clarifies and kisses my lips in a swift peck 

Our lips part with his mouth tugging on my bottom lip. He grabs my hand and interwines my fingers with his.

"Let's get home" he says pulling me along with him. The worst part of it was, I gladly accepted his guidance. Only the angels new how sinful it truly was how easily I folded for this man