4.

I was on time for work and I was going to the parking lot. As I walked in I got to my car and noticed that my front tires were completely flat.

I checked them and they had been slashed. I felt my anger boiling because I knew only Austin's crazy ass would do this.

I took out my phone and started making calls. The first being my car insurance company and a tow truck. I also called Randy to ask if he could review the footage to tell me who did it.

And as my phone rang to call Nelly I saw Tyler pull up in a car.

The window rolled down, "Um...Nelly closed the cafe because she has to go out of town so she wanted me to deliver this to you."

She held up some coffee. I saw the tow truck arrive as well.

"Tyler can you drive me to work." She saw the tow truck. "Y-yes."

Once my car was towed and sent to a tire shop I got in Tyler's car and she drove me. She was very timid like usual.

I hadn't been a passenger in a car for so long, it felt nice.

"Do you know who slashed your tires?" She asked with visible concern.

I nodded, "I'm pretty sure it was my ex boyfriend. But I won't know until later today."

She then asked, "Why do you think it was him?"

I then said, "He cheated and I left him. Now he wants me back but I don't want him?"

She hmm'd softly and continued, "Do you know why-" I cut her off, "I slept with him."

She didn't blush this time. Her face was normal but her eyes were incredibly sad

Her tone was soft. "I see. I hope he gets over you and leaves you alone."

It was quiet for awhile before I asked, "Why does sex make you look so unfulfilled?"

She gazed out of the window, "I don't really understand why sex does the things it does to people. I mean I've never-" She stopped immediately. She glanced over and then she turned red.

She's a virgin.

I've never been with a virgin before. And thoughts raced through my mind. But I wanted to give her reassurance.

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin Tyler." She turned to me, "I'm 23 and I have absolutely no social skills. I've never even kissed anyone. Speak for yourself."

I could tell the lack of intimacy was taking a toll on her.

She closed her eyes, "I'm sorry Miss Love, I didn't mean to yell at you."

She never yelled.

"You'll find the right person Tyler." She had no reaction to my statement.

As she pulled up to the school I asked, "Can you help me to the classroom?"

She agreed and once we parked and got out she helped carry my bags to the classroom. Class didn't start for twenty minutes.

She just sat on the corner of my desk while I set up.

"Can I ask you something personal?" She asked, as if all her questions weren't personal.

I agreed with a nod. "Your first kiss, was it magical?" I raised my eyebrow, "Magical?" I questioned.

She sighed softly, "Was it special. Like everything you hoped for. Something out of a book?"

"No, it was underwhelming and I was in my freshman year of high school. I was dating a boy and he kissed me unknowingly when we were walking home from school. He also didn't know how to kiss." I said while staring at my computer screen.

She looked discouraged by that.

"Why do you ask Tyler?" I questioned.

She fiddled with her thumbs. "I live through the books I read sometimes. My life has just been so sad and boring. I was just hoping that if nothing else in my life was that great maybe my love life would finally be that thing that was...interesting."

She dangled her feet off the side of the desk. "It's so cliche. Having my first kiss be like something out of a book. I just imagine a hot dominant figure just walking up and kissing me but it's like the best kiss in the world."

I stood up.

What am I doing.

She continued, "And I giggle a bit because it is kinda funny how bad first kisses really are."

*Sips Holy Water*

I went over and stood in front of her.

She started, "Miss-"

I took off her glasses and kissed her. I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me so her body was pressed against mine.

But I pushed into her so we were leaning back on the desk a bit.

My hand moved from her neck to the small of her back. She let out the softest whimper and her hands were shaking as they cupped my face.

Once I was done I slowed the kiss down until I eventually pulled back. She was red and she didn't say one word.

I picked up her glasses and she just took them and held them. She covered her mouth with her hand and she was shaking.

"A first kiss for the books." She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Then she looked at the ground and put on her glasses.

"T-Thank you." She said, still red.

"Go take a walk honey." She stood up and left.

As soon as the door closed I sat down and started fanning myself. I almost took her on this desk.

I looked at my crotch and whispered, "I know you're hungry but calm down girl."

And she knows what she wants...and that's my biggest problem.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What was your first kiss like?