25.

**TRIGGER WARNING**

This chapter contains explicit details of violence, sexual assault, torture, and murder via first person.

**TRIGGER WARNING**

I woke up because water was thrown on me. I looked down and I was in nothing but a white T-shirt.

But the shirt was now transparent. It was dark outside. And I was in a random warehouse.

Austin grabbed my face, "You slept with that slut." He smacked me.

I just looked away, "Austin you really are a persistent pain in the ass."

His brother then said, "Aye. I said I'd let you kidnap her if I could smash before you leave. And she's going to look ugly with her face swollen." I sighed

I looked between them, "If I told you how much I hated men right now you'd think I was a misandrist."

He grabbed my face, "I loved you. We were going to be married!"

I then said, "No we weren't, I slept with women in your bed when you went to work."

He slapped me again.

His brother hit his shoulder, "Stop hitting her before her face swells."

I spit blood.

"It's ok. She's a woman." Austin laughed evilly.

"There's one thing that would crush the spirit of any woman." He unbuckled his pants.

I tried to scoot away but he grabbed me. "Where are you running huh?"

He ripped the shirt off of me. "Get off!" I screamed.

He pinned me on the cold ground.

He had an evil grin, "I want you to think of that pretty girlfriend of yours while I do this."

He grabbed my face, "Oh it's going to break her heart."

He forced his chapped lips onto mine and I turned away.

"Besides. No one wants to date a rape victim." I was about to cry as he pulled off his pants.

I just closed my eyes in hopes that it'd be over quick and I'd wake up from a terrible nightmare.

Nelly

I whistled a soft toon as I walked in the doors of the warehouse. I saw Austin atop of Danielle.

"Excuse me." I said loudly

Everyone looked at me and Danielle scurried away.

"You're that bitch from the cafe?" Austin said while pulling up his pants. Danielle was in the corner crying.

"Was I too late Danielle?" I asked. She shook her head "H-he-he a-almost..."

She couldn't get the words out. "Close your eyes Danielle." She listened.

"Who the fuck-" I shot the detective in his head.

Austin screamed out and ran to him. I slowly walked over and took my taser gun out. I shot him with the taser gun. He fell over and I put on my gloves.

I lifted the low life detective's shirt. I took out my blade and carved 'I rape women.' On his stomach.

Austin began to calm down so I pressed the trigger on my taser gun again.

"You almost raped someone close to me. That upset me a bit...can you tell?" I liked to tease the really messed up ones.

I pressed the trigger again. He was exhausted. I undressed him completely and then I grabbed my knife.

"If it makes you feel better..." I paused.

I used his shirt to tie his hands. Then I used his pants to tie his feet.

I then continued, "There's no one to hear you scream."

I took out my knife and said, "It'll be over quicker if you don't move much. But I don't think your one to listen."

I carved 'I rape women.' On his stomach and he wiggled and screamed out in pain.

Once I finished I undressed his brother and tied him up next to him. They had no way of escaping.

Austin cried "Kill me please."

I shot him in the penis and he cried out. I put my gun away.

"For Danielle and Tyler you can die slowly."

I went over to my bag and grabbed my blanket. Danielle was cold and shivering. Her eyes were still closed. I touched her and she jumped.

"It's me." She calmed and I wrapped her in the blanket.

I carried her out and to the truck. I took out the battery in the detective's phone and I destroyed it's tracker.

"You can open your eyes." She did and she had stopped crying.

She looked confused, "They didn't rape me but you killed them anyway."

I sighed softly "They weren't first time offenders. Austin had been to jail for sexually assaulting his last girlfriend and that cop had been accused of sexual misconduct by three female detectives that had been his previous partners."

I grabbed her arm and she looked into my eyes, "But most importantly, you were at the cafe with me and Tyler the whole afternoon. And Tyler drove you here after work." She nodded softly.

Danielle

I went in the cafe and Tyler was an emotional wreck. She hugged me as soon as she saw me.

"Why are you naked Danielle?" She wrapped the blanket tighter around me.

She looked at me with teary eyes, "Did they-" I cut her off "No, no they didn't."

She took me upstairs. "You need to shower and get dressed before the police come looking."

She was right. But my conscience still felt guilt. I tapped her and she looked at me.

"He kissed me." She looked sad so o said, "I need to get rid of his lips."

She came closer and we kissed. I pulled away and went to shower. When I got out Tyler iced my face so it didn't swell or bruise.

"Are you scared of Nelly?" She shook her head.

"Do you know why Aunt Nelly cares for me?" I shook my head.

"When my mother was just 19 and Aunt Nelly was 12, Nelly was raped by a trusted family friend." I held my heart.

That explained why she killed the people she killed.

Tyler continued, "And she got pregnant after the incident but she kept the baby."

I was following, slowly but surely.

"But Nelly found it hard to love the baby because of its origin. After 3 years Nelly left to the states, leaving the baby in England-" I cut her off and said "Nelly is your mother."

I stood up in shock and utter disbelief.

Tyler nodded and said, "She is my birth mother but she's still my Aunt in my eyes. But because of that bond we share I'll never be scared of her."

The door opened and I saw Nelly "There are some cops downstairs, they want to know if you saw Detective McNeal. He went missing this afternoon."

Time to go with the story.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who in the story is the most relatable?