21.

Tyler

There was a knock on the door. I went and looked out the peephole to see Kevin.

I opened the door and he said, "Tyler. It's nice to see you." We hugged and I let him in.

I fiddled with my thumbs, "Danielle is downstairs waiting for the pizza."

He chuckled, "She trusts you in her apartment alone? You really are breaking boundaries."

He put some bottles of alcohol on the counter.

He put his arm around my shoulder, "I hope you can hang. Danielle used to be a party animal."

I shook my head and said, "I've never been to a club or party."

His eyes widened in shock but then he looked excited, "You're in for a treat."

He turned on some music and then Danielle came in with the pizza. Kevin washed his hands before opening it.

"Why do only one of the slices have pepperoni on it?" He asked.

Danielle washed her hands and put that slice on a plate before handing it to me.

"Because Tyler is my love and she gets whatever she wants." She kissed my forehead as I rushed to the sink.

After I washed my hands I ate my slice. Danielle ate a slice, along with Kevin.

"Now that we have a little food on our stomach." He pulled out what looked to be tequila and he had some shot glasses.

Danielle pushed the Tequila away, "Kevin that's not me anymore."

Kevin put his hand on his hips, "Now Danielle if you really want to abstain from alcohol because you gave it up then I'll put it away. But if you're scared because you're afraid Tyler will view you different then that's another conversation."

By the way she immediately got quiet I knew which one it was. "I won't judge you Danielle."

She looked sad, "I'm really flirtatious Tyler. When I drink wine I'm just a little horny but it's really bad when I'm drunk. Just promise me you'll do whatever it takes to keep me in the house."

"Will you cheat if you leave?" I questioned. She shrugged "I don't know but I don't want to find out tomorrow."

I agreed, "Ok Danielle."

Kevin poured four shots, two for each of them.

"Did you want one?" He asked directly to me.

He covered Danielle's face so she wouldn't sway me. I giggled with a nod.

He poured my shot and I watched as Danielle took both of hers easily. I figured it wouldn't be bad. I took it and my throat burned. My eyes teared and I coughed.

Kevin giggled, "That'll put some hair on your chest."

I sipped water and Danielle came over to me, "It gets easier with time babe."

I hugged her. "That was really bad." She rubbed my back until I felt better.

•••

Danielle was six shots in and Kevin was pouring his fifth. She was dancing to the music and I was just sitting on the couch.

"Here." He handed me his shot.

He motioned to Danielle, "Take it and go dance with her."

I got my water ready. I took it and it was still bad. I got up and she turned to me.

"Let's dance." She smirked softly.

We danced together and I had basically no rhythm so she took the lead. I did have fun though, especially when Kevin came over and tried to dance as well.

It was funny because he had no rhythm either.

Once I got tired I sat on the couch and she sat next to me.

"Hey baby...." She got really close and she kissed my neck. "You look so good." She bit her lip and kissed my neck again.

I scooted away, "Danielle you can't consent while drunk." She sighed softly "Don't be like that. I'm not even drunk."

She kissed me and her lips were so soft.

I pulled back, "Danielle."

She sighed and said, "Fine." She stood up, "It's midnight, what clubs are open."

Kevin glanced at me and shook his head.

She stretched, "I haven't felt this young in ages."

I grabbed her arm, "Danielle no-" She looked down at me "Chill, I'm just going to go have some fun."

I knew what'd make her stay.

*Sips Holy Water*

"You should change into something nice first."

She smirked, "Right, thanks."

She went into the bedroom. I looked at Kevin, he clearly understood that I wanted him to leave.

He stood up, "I already know, Goodnight."

He left and I went in the bedroom. I took off my shirt and pants. She was in her closet. I went in and she was looking for an outfit.

"What are you going to wear?" She looked at me and her attention completely turned.

"Damn..." she whispered.

She came over and held my waist, "You're so sexy baby."

She kissed me and whispered, "If you want me to I can stay in."

I nodded and cupped her face, "That's a great idea. Wonderful actually."

She smiled and leant on the door, "What did you want to do?"

I was confused as I glanced down to my attire, "You don't want sex?"

She shrugged, "I'll do whatever, I just want to be with you."

My heart fluttered.

I looked at the room and then I looked to the bed before replying with, "How about we put on a movie and make out on the bed."

She looked happy, "Ok. Did you want me to get undressed too-" I nodded "Yes."

She did just that and I sat on the bed. She came out in her underwear. She stood in front of me.

I was just sitting in awe, "Your body is amazing Danielle."

She climbed on me and I turned the volume up.

She laid us down and whispered, "It's just my metabolism."

She kissed me and I melted into her embrace. I moaned softly in her mouth as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

She pulled back, "You're horny Tyler." She said with a smirk.

I was but I didn't want to do that without her consent.

She kissed me, "Seven is my lucky number babe."

She put my arms above my head "Because that's how many shots it takes to get me drunk."

But she only took six. I sat up.

"Wait...so you're not drunk." She rubbed her head softly "I'm tipsy for sure. And I did want to go to a party but..."

She glanced down, "It seems like I have to fix this." I was so relieved "Come here." She smiled and kissed me.

I then pulled back, "Promise me you aren't lying."

She crossed her heart, "I, Danielle Love, am not drunk. Just really tipsy, I promise."

Now that she wasn't drunk my conscience wasn't stopping me from giving myself to her. We kissed and she climbed on me.

|~|~|~|~|~|

If you do drink alcohol, what is your alcohol of choice?