9.

I was about to go to my apartment. Tyler and I had been carpooling recently so she always helped me carry my things up to my apartment if she was driving.

I know she only helped so she could get a kiss when she finished.

"Hey Bookworm." I looked to see Randy.

The day my tires were slashed someone erased the camera footage of the parking lot that night. Randy had been gone for awhile to do an investigation so I was glad he was back.

"Hey Randy." I then remembered Tyler "Actually you can't call me that anymore. Tyler here can clear ten books in a week."

She smiled softly, "Danielle please."

He shook his head with a chuckle, "I guess you're right. Now I have to create a new nickname."

I agreed, "Yes you do, but also, tell the wife and kids hello for me." He waved me off and we went upstairs via the elevator.

She was secretly putting on chapstick in the corner. We were in an elevator so I had no clue why she was trying to hide it.

*Sips Holy Water*

We made it to my floor and we went to my apartment and I opened the door. I put my items on the counter.

She came over, "I'm about to go Danielle."

Her hand ran up my side "I like these fitted dresses." Her hand then trailed up to my face, "Can I have a kiss." She brushed her thumb across my lip. "Please."

I felt like I took my underwear and ran it under water for a second.

I leant in and kissed her softly. I pulled back and then pulled her into a more passionate french kiss.

She kept up with me but I took the dominance. I put her on the counter and went to her neck.

I sucked on it and kissed it and licked it. My body was hot and I felt myself about to give in to my urges.

She wanted me to as well. I pulled back and covered my eyes.

I can't do this. I need to make it special.

"We always get so close." She whispered. I then said, "You can't tease me, it's hard enough to resist you now."

She cupped my face and simply said, "I don't want you to resist me anymore Danielle."

I was quiet for a few seconds. "Tyler is it that you actually like me too or do you lust for me."

She was quiet and I cupped her cheek, "I'm more than a hot face and body Tyler."

She got small, "I know."

"Then I need you to respect my option to wait." She gave a nod "You're right, I apologize."

She got down from the counter and I took a step back.

"I'm about to go Danielle." She kissed my cheek and then my forehead before moving past me and leaving.

Why did I want to wait so badly with her. I never needed to wait with anyone else because sex was never that important to me.

With her it was really important.

I was scared that after that she wouldn't be interested in me anymore.

It happens so much that I don't care anymore but it would hurt me deeply if she did the same.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What are your top three factors needed for your relationship to succeed?